Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversation in Alabama:

I ain't getting the shot. It only kills people that have a comorbidity.

Dude, were the fattest fucking state in the Union. The entire stare is a comorbidity.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That conversation could take place in any state.

But, Alabama sass is always appropriate.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        That conversation could take place in any state.

But, Alabama sass is always appropriate.
        Yeah it was a bit of a cheap shot. On the obesity scale, Alabama is #7 on the list, one spot above Michigan.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yeah it was a bit of a cheap shot. On the obesity scale, Alabama is #7 on the list, one spot above Michigan.
          Hurtful, but accurate.

Meanwhile, in other news, Gov. DeSantis tells Chairman Joe to "control the southern border before you start telling us how to treat Covid"

Sorry for the Fox News link, but I'm sure no other outlet will show the quote because its more embarrassment to The Chairman. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/des...-secure-border

From the article:
          "Why don’t you do your job?" the Florida Republican said during a press conference Wednesday. "Why don't you get this border secure? And until you do that, I don’t wanna hear a blip about COVID from you, thank you."

Comment

• One way to control the border might be something like this:

Border Partol Agent to Illegal Immigrant that just crossed: "Hello, welcome to America ... Roll up your sleeve". Then send them back.

Comment

• You hear about the new Cuomo variant of Covid-19? Yeah, it’s dangerous to women and deadly to the elderly.

bada bing.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I wanna know what love is
                I want you to show me
                I wanna feel what love is
                I know you can show me…
                There is a fine line between love and hate. But I don't hate you. More like loathe. That being said...

"...you're the one that I want....oh baby...ooh ooh ooh..."
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If either of you breaks into a Leo Sayer song, I will be forced to kill you.

Comment

• ...sad eyes...turn the other way...I don't wanna see...you cry...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When I need you
                      I just close my eyes and I'm with you
                      And all that I so want to give you
                      It's only a heartbeat away
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.

Comment

• One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

Comment

• I've been through the desert
                              On a horse with no name
                              It felt good to be out of the rain
                              In the desert, you can remember your name
                              'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

Comment

• Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand
                                Whose wine? What wine?
                                Where the hell did I dine?
                                Must have been a dream
                                I don't believe where I've been
                                Come on, let's do it again
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X