Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Sorry for the Fox News link, but I couldn't find this story on a 'more reliable' outlet.

There may be a treatment for Covid by using a common cholesterol medication.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/chole...irus-infection
    No need to apologize for using FOX. It is the only news outlet that covers treatments for Covid as opposed to vaccines for Covid. News about treatments or prophylactics using already approved drugs is considered "misinformation" by the media. If there were a "cure" for Covid discovered tomorrow, it would be banned by the Woke Overlords. And if FOX reported on it, Rachel Madcow would attack them as an enemy of the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

No need to apologize for using FOX. It is the only news outlet that covers treatments for Covid as opposed to vaccines for Covid. News about treatments or prophylactics using already approved drugs is considered "misinformation" by the media. If there were a "cure" for Covid discovered tomorrow, it would be banned by the Woke Overlords. And if FOX reported on it, Rachel Madcow would attack them as an enemy of the state.
      CCF1ZS4XIAIGIXf.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm not going to bother writing about the massive disconnect from what should be happening or is happening wrt to dealing with the pandemic and the staggering amount of BS the public is being fed.

One thing did catch my eye today: 50,000 COVID tests have been conducted at the Tokyo Olympics. You'd think the games are experiencing a surge among infected athletes endangering local Tokyo residents, right?

The positivity rate in those tests is 0.02%. I think I've seen numbers of positive tests reported as around 1600. Sounds like a lot. It's not understood in proper context. I've also read 60% are asymptomatic, the rest have mild sx. But .......SURGE!!!!
        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; August 6, 2021, 05:08 PM.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• US Men’s basketball playing the cheese-eating surrender monkeys for the Gold in a couple of hours.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So Mathematician Joe is back at it...claiming there has been 350 million Americans who have received the jab...don't worry about the fact the country only has 328 million people. Kinda like when MJ said 150 million Americans have died of gun violence.

Attaboy Joe!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Question Chairman Big Rig at your own peril.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 232476246_1232079670550686_3857536588636290275_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-4&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=9dRzfStAm_4AX9Ii5Oy&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=56ffec5e1815a0ef23826dc4725b6890&oe=61127946.jpg
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are a racist prick. White supremacist. Hell your family probably owned slaves. You deserve to be kilt by Antifa.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The US Men’s basketball team just won gold. But it wasn’t easy. Beat the French by 5. Fuck the French.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kevin Durant has played lights out this entire Olympics.

And for those interested, the entire team draped themselves in American flags.

Comment

• Ferme Ta Gueule
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...in a related story...Joe Biden congratulated the Men's hoops team for their 235th Gold in basketball
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              And for those interested, the entire team draped themselves in American flags.
                              And China didn't object? They're heavily invested in the NBA.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Durant was our only real superstar in the Olympics (well, maybe, Lillard). LBJ, Westbrook, Steph, Chris Paul, Giannis, Paul George, James Harden, and a few others could have made this a lot easier. But fuck them.

Comment

Working...
                                X