No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the consensus here about Giggles Kamala is wrong. If she's placed in office via a 25th Amendment deal, and then runs for 're-election' in 2024, I think the D's will jump in behind her and give her massive support. Especially the big money/big name Dems. Oprah and Hollywood will drool all over her. The networks will promote her more than they promoted Obama in 2008. By time Election Day 2024 rolls around, you'll be convinced she's the new JFK.

And if Trump runs against her, he will lose. He scares too many independent/middle voters. They'll play it safe with Giggles.

I doubt DeSantis will go head to head with Trump. He'll stand aside rather than take on Trump and his base.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Old white male, or up and coming progressive black female? Heh, who will the Ds nominate?

Yeah, Crist-DeSantis would be a battle. Florida is probably roughly +2-3 for Rs, so DeSantis has some leeway. And, remember, he barely beat Gillum.
      Trump won Florida by 3 and a half points. Absent a major scandal or some other bombshell that we don't know about DeSantis is going to win. I perceive that his Covid policies and his willingness to stand up to the media have made him popular there. I think that he'll win by at least 5 no matter who the opponent is.
      Last edited by Hannibal; August 20, 2021, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Also lol that the "R base" never admired Trump's style. They fucking LOVED his style. They'd been dying for a Republican to be a total asshat, insult people left and right, and be a fighter. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Who cares if the fights are stupid and pointless, just FIGHT.
        I personally liked his style at first, but also expected it to be reigned in when it needed to be and he was totally incapable of that. There is a middle ground somewhere between being a guy who only knows how to take the gloves off and being a big pussy.

Comment

• I wouldn't use 2016 Republican attitudes as a barometer for what 2024 will be like. One huge difference was that until Trump entered, there was not a single candidate in the field who was both palatable and electable. if Desantis runs, that won't be the case. For that matter, I think that Rand Paul and a couple of other governors would look better to the electorate than Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, or Jeb Bush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I personally liked his style at first, but also expected it to be reigned in when it needed to be and he was totally incapable of that. There is a middle ground somewhere between being a guy who only knows how to take the gloves off and being a big pussy.
            I hate that it seems to be one or the other. Perhaps there are a few.

Comment

• On Monday. 72% of black New Yorkers will no longer be welcomed in Restaurants

Joe Biden's America

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                On Monday. 72% of black New Yorkers will no longer be welcomed in Restaurants

Joe Biden's America
                There will be exceptions made for black people.

Comment

• Doesn't change your "point" but it's 72% of black New Yorkers between 18 and 44

As the Delta variant courses through New York City, many young Black New Yorkers remain distrustful of the vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

There will be exceptions made for black people.
                    Doubt it.

Comment

• As long as they have their BLM Card they will get in...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Doubt it.
                        Don't.

The rule will be modified so that it only applies to white people. I'm calling it now.

Do not underestimate the sickness that is Cultural Marxism.

Comment

• spots for 8 doses on the EU certificate LMMFAO

kpIA0xZH.jpg

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Comment

• I'm sure the Epsilon variant is warming up in the bullpen of the CDC and WHO
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I thought The Who stopped performing years ago...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• City of Orlando asks citizens to reduce their water consumption immediately. Liquid oxygen is used to treat the city's water and they want to divert to hospitals instead to help with covid patients.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/ou...vid-19-impacts

Comment

Working...
                                X