Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

If you don't believe in a woman's right to choose, GTFOH with that bullshit.

So, You support a woman's right to choose, right?

Right?
    I do not morally believe in abortion but yes I think the government should fuck off when it comes to our bodies and health yes.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• just remember, all the drugs the FDA has pulled, were once given the label "safe and effective" by the FDA.

Comment

• remember that time when lefties wanted Cuomo to replace Biden on the ticket?

m7JM9YfL.jpg

Comment

• Sounds like the dude can’t even train a dog.

Comment

• Too soon?

v2AOU87x2o0yrm0dexCQ-BbSDhvmI92LVzsf1w5v26E.jpg

Cue the indignation...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• She didn't deserve to die.

All the witty memes aside. She did not deserve to die.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes she did.

She attempted to overthrow our government.

Fuck her
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• JFC
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As I said above. Cue the outrage.

Comment

• Half the Jan 6 defendants be like this

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        As I said above. Cue the outrage.
                        Look, if you think everyone in or around the Capital deserves to and should die, then that’s your take. And that literally is your take unless you some sort of limiting principle that says the women who died was different from everyone else in the Capital. And I know you don’t. So, execute them all.

it’s an unsurprisingly position from you.

Comment

• You can always tell how bad things are going for Chairman Big Rig by the references to DJT and/or Capital.

Comment

• I just hope the Taliban uses everyone’s preferred pronouns. Otherwise, it was all for naught.

Comment

• You can always tell how bad things are going for Chairman Big Rig by the references to DJT and/or Capital.
                              I think its a crutch he will use for as long as he occupies the WH
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Look, if you think everyone in or around the Capital deserves to and should die, then that’s your take. And that literally is your take unless you some sort of limiting principle that says the women who died was different from everyone else in the Capital. And I know you don’t. So, execute them all.

it’s an unsurprisingly position from you.
                                The cop did the right thing.

The next guy in line thought twice about climbing through the window.

Fuck her

Comment

Working...
                                X