Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    As I said above. Cue the outrage.
    I'm not really outraged by your meme. I'm sorry that someone who has a military background would believe that an unarmed woman crawling thru an office transom would be a threat to overthrow the country, and deserved to die.

I don't think your approval would be as strong had this happened with Repubs and DJT in control, .. or had this woman been an African American Democrat.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I'm not really outraged by your meme. I'm sorry that someone who has a military background would believe that an unarmed woman crawling thru an office transom would be a threat to overthrow the country, and deserved to die.

I don't think your approval would be as strong had this happened with Repubs and DJT in control, .. or had this woman been an African American Democrat.
      I don't give a fuck what color or party affiliation a person has, If you are storming the US Capitol to try to overturn an election you deserve what you get.

Fuck her and the rest of the insurgent bastards
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I assume/hope it’s just flaming. It’s too much of a piece of shit human being position to be so happy at that death and to want more. Eh, whatever.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Eh Whatever.

Consequences for actions.

Try to overthrow the government. Get shot.

Pretty simple.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Didn't the FBI come out last week and admit there was no plot to overthrow the government?

Yep
            Last edited by Kapture1; August 23, 2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• It's a pretty funny conclusion of "Attempting to overthrow the Government" coming from a mindset that sees knocking over statues, burning, looting, illegal immigration, defunding the police and unregulated voting as "Progressive".

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                It's a pretty funny conclusion of "Attempting to overthrow the Government" coming from a mindset that sees knocking over statues, burning, looting, illegal immigration, defunding the police and unregulated voting as "Progressive".
                LOL As soon as any of the people that back that stuff storm the Capitol on the day that the electoral college results are to be certified in an attempt to stop that from happening, let me know. Maybe then your point will be valid>

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Look, if you think everyone in or around the Capital deserves to and should die, then that’s your take. And that literally is your take unless you some sort of limiting principle that says the women who died was different from everyone else in the Capital. And I know you don’t. So, execute them all.

it’s an unsurprisingly position from you.
                  CVGT is a fucking absolute 100% fucking moron.

That is all. Ciao.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CVGT's meme is no more/less offensive than the memes posted by Kapture. So lets have no hand wringing here.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• That's not really true. Maybe kapture posted something celebrating somebody's unfortunate death, but I don't recall it. CGVT loves that she was shot and thinks the rest should die, too.

But if you're saying CGVT is the Left-wing version of Kapture, then I could at least see that.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        LOL As soon as any of the people that back that stuff storm the Capitol on the day that the electoral college results are to be certified in an attempt to stop that from happening, let me know. Maybe then your point will be valid>
                        Yeah, right- all of that nonsense perpetrated by the "Progs" over the last 5 years was a (mostly peaceful) Display of Pride, Social Harmony and Compassion. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Yeah, right- all of that nonsense perpetrated by the "Progs" over the last 5 years was a (mostly peaceful) Display of Pride, Social Harmony and Compassion. Got it.
                          As you all's hero, Ronald Reagan would say, "Well, there you go again". But keep posting that false equivalency if it makes you feel better about not giving a shit that people were storming the Capitol with the intent of overturning the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            That's not really true. Maybe kapture posted something celebrating somebody's unfortunate death, but I don't recall it. CGVT loves that she was shot and thinks the rest should die, too.

But if you're saying CGVT is the Left-wing version of Kapture, then I could at least see that.
                            Unfortunate death? Jesus. She didn't have a heart attack in her sleep. She and a traitorous mob were storming the Capitol of the country. She got what she deserved.
                            Am I celebrating it. No.
                            I am upset that the poor cop had to shoot her to defend himself and members of congress for sure, but I feel no sympathy for her.
                            She made her choice.
                            She chose poorly

harrison ford jones GIF

Comment

• To be clear, I don't back the actions of the people who were out of control at the Capitol on Jan 6. IMO, they were a mob that thought they could get into the Capitol and confront a few politicians, and put their feet up on a few desks. They were wrong. They were just as wrong as Antifa when they storm police stations, and they were just as wrong as BLM when they ransack the local CVS, Target and Mom and Pop grocery store in the name of "racial equality". I will never, ever believe that the Jan 6 actions were an attempted coup. Never believing it. If it was an attempted coup, it was the worst attempted coup in the history of coups. Even Baghdad Bob could have organized a better coup effort.

A real attempted coup in the US would require actions on several fronts. Yes, you'd need to gain control of the capitol building, but you'd also need to capture the WH and the Pentagon. Even OBL knew this. You'd also need the help of several of the Joint Chiefs along with their troops, and military hardware. Any 'coup' effort without a significant number of military leaders giving orders to troops on the ground will always fail miserably. That's why in the final analysis, I don't really fear Antifa or BLM, because they don't have that kind of overwhelming support. They are loudmouth, privileged brats who have never had to make an honest living. Its going to take more than that to overthrow the US.

I'll also never believe that the young unarmed woman crawling thru an office transom deserved to die for doing so. The officer was armed. All he had to do was point his weapon, and tell her to get down. HE was armed. SHE was not. He had all the advantages. Deadly force was just as unnecessary there as it was in the George Floyd matter. The only difference being skin color. She was white, .. so deadly force was 'justified'. Floyd was black .. unjustified.

Jan 6 was not in any way, shape or form, an attempted coup of the US government. It just wasn't.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As long as the Progs keep up the false equivalency to "peaceful", we'll do that. It's a lot more reasonable alternative to shooting a few of them and wishing that all of the rest of them were were dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X