Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chairman Big Rig now says “we’ll get as many out as we can.”

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The List thing is, man…

Comment

• Well hope and pray the Taliban are as susceptible to bribes as Biden & Company seem to think they are

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          The List thing is, man…
          um... he said the quite part out loud again.

who the fuck is running this country, because it ISN'T him.

Comment

• ouch

8AWE4IMB.png

Comment

• At some point Mike will be wrong about it getting worse, but JFC. This is….infuriating.

Comment

• It’s gonna get worse.

Comment

• And I’m pretty sure that isn’t the first time he went down the list and said the same thing. Might have even been his first presser as POTUS.

Comment

• What's the list thing you guys are mad about? The list of reporters to call on or the list of Americans we gave the Taliban? I thought it was the latter but now I'm confused.

Comment

• Latter is what concerns me.

Comment

• Eviction moratorium gets blistered by Supreme Court. Two wins in a row for, you know, rule of law stuff.

Comment

• As Twitter would say, evicting a tenant for not paying rent 18 months into this pandemic is basically police brutality.
                          Another $64 billion needed to resolve this short term? Not a big deal.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            As Twitter would say, evicting a tenant for not paying rent 18 months into this pandemic is basically police brutality.
                            Another $64 billion needed to resolve this short term? Not a big deal.
                            Yep! Only 10% of the allocated rental assistance has been spent. Government solutions at their finest. But fuck those evil landlords. Why do they feel entitled to compensation in exchange for their product???

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Eviction moratorium gets blistered by Supreme Court. Two wins in a row for, you know, rule of law stuff.
                              Best news of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                What's the list thing you guys are mad about? The list of reporters to call on or the list of Americans we gave the Taliban? I thought it was the latter but now I'm confused.
                                The implication from Biden saying “I was instructed to call on this person first” is that he is being instructed what to do because A) he doesn’t know WTF to do because he’s a senile old koot, and B) The D administration is working in cahoots with their friendly media partners.

As bad/sad as that is, the list of American citizens, green card holders, and Afghan contractors that we GAVE to the Taliban will results in thousands of gruesome executions.

This will only get worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X