No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane is evacuating all its remaining students to Houston. On-campus classes won't resume until sometime in October. The university says it could be weeks before New Orleans has reliable water and sewer systems because of the catastrophic electrical grid failure.

STUDENT EVACUATIONS: The Houston hub will provide food and lodging at the university’s expense for students until they can get flights home.

Nicholls State, located in Thibodaux and much closer to the hurricane's eye, says it got away with only moderate damage but it's region is pretty devastated. Seems unlikely they will reopen any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
      Hey, wait.. I live in Wayne County and I can guarantee that I've never voted for Granmole, Whitmer, Hillary or Biden.. You must mean Detroit proper.

And yes, there's a lot or stupid people there.
      Within 8 Mile on the north, and Telegraph on the west...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There are pics of the Taliban flying our Blackhawks while there are people hanging by the neck from them.

Comment

• This sounds like movie, not real life.

Brazil hostages describe terrifying ordeal as bank robbers used them as human shields on getaway cars.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            There are pics of the Taliban flying our Blackhawks while there are people hanging by the neck from them.
            Taliban will do what Taliban does. We've got all sorts of social justice issues to settle here and should not be concerned.

Comment

• Trust them. They are nice guys. Just misunderstood.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Trust them. They are nice guys. Just misunderstood.
                Must be why Trump negotiated with them...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Must be why Trump negotiated with them...
                  Maybe Xiden should have tried it, couldn't have been worse than this

Comment

• bMuqFmME.jpg

Comment

• “If there's American citizens left, we're going to stay until they get out." - Joe Biden

Comment

• Biden is supposed to address the nation at 2:45 today.

While the mission in Afghanistan is/was very personal to a very small number of people in this country, all Americans should be appalled that we turned our back on our own who wanted to get the fuck out of Afghanistan. Let me say that again for clarity's sake: The president of the United States and his administration KNOWINGLY left American citizens to the mercy of the Taliban. They went on TV as recent as a week ago and promised to get everyone out even if that meant staying past August 31. It was a goddamned lie and they knew it as the words slithered off their treasonous tongues. They gave our enemies lists of names and personal info of our own people as well as the many thousands who helped us. As you read this, those same individuals are being hunted down and murdered.

This is not a situation of "mistakes were made", "hindsight is 20/20", etc. It was utter incompetence, arrogance, and failure of leadership from top to bottom. The breathtakingly inept operational failure is only exceeded by the atrociousness of our president's willful and knowing decision to abandon American's who's lives are in imminent danger.

Joe Biden is a coward, a disgrace, and a danger to his country. I'm forever tarred and fathered with the shame of having voted for him and sincerely apologize for having done so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Biden is supposed to address the nation at 2:45 today.

While the mission in Afghanistan is/was very personal to a very small number of people in this country, all Americans should be appalled that we turned our back on our own who wanted to get the fuck out of Afghanistan. Let me say that again for clarity's sake: The president of the United States and his administration KNOWINGLY left American citizens to the mercy of the Taliban. They went on TV as recent as a week ago and promised to get everyone out even if that meant staying past August 31. It was a goddamned lie and they knew it as the words slithered off their treasonous tongues. They gave our enemies lists of names and personal info of our own people as well as the many thousands who helped us. As you read this, those same individuals are being hunted down and murdered.

This is not a situation of "mistakes were made", "hindsight is 20/20", etc. It was utter incompetence, arrogance, and failure of leadership from top to bottom. The breathtakingly inept operational failure is only exceeded by the atrociousness of our president's willful and knowing decision to abandon American's who's lives are in imminent danger.

Joe Biden is a coward, a disgrace, and a danger to his country. I'm forever tarred and fathered with the shame of having voted for him and sincerely apologize for having done so.
                          It’s almost as if Biden is an effete, bumbling leader. Huh. Pretty shocked.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

It’s almost as if Biden is an effete, bumbling leader. Huh. Pretty shocked.
                              But not surprised.

Comment

• There's really no defending Chairman Big Rig at this point other than to scream JANUARY 6TH!!!!!!

Perhaps he'll right the ship. I dunno. Anything is possible, I guess. But he looks and sounds incapable of the job. "Lost his fastball"....is the euphemism people on his side use -- I'd say he's fucking throwing like Carly Rae Jepson:

Carly Rae Jepsen takes a run at the title for worst first pitch ever.SUBSCRIBE to get the latest FOX Sports content: https://www.youtube.com/FoxSports Watch ...
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X