No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dems...so great even the dead vote for 'em...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      I'm always amazed how that our county clerk in Corn County Michigan can get the votes collected, counted and submitted to the news media before midnight each election day, but yet the "modern' cities like Detroit can take weeks to do the same thing. And ALL of the 'remaining votes' are 100% Democrat. Of course.

I'm not saying that proves voter fraud. I'm saying its curious, and somewhat humorous.
      It's almost like there are more votes to count, of all kinds, in Wayne County than Bumpkin Township, Corn County.

Did a big mob of BLM activists and LGBTQ advocates show up in Corn County to pound on the clerk's windows and scream "Stop the count!" and "We know where you live!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Did a big mob of BLM activists and LGBTQ advocates show up in Corn County
        What are you talking about, they were the ones counting the votes in Detroit.

Comment

• DSL...can I get a #3 with an iced tea...and an oreo mcflurry please...I'm in a hurry...

...thanks bro...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did a big mob of BLM activists and LGBTQ advocates show up in Corn County to pound on the clerk's windows and scream "Stop the count!" and "We know where you live!"
            Actually .. we did have some people from both organizations show up here, but not on election day. It was quite tense, because the general rumbling around town was "get locked and loaded". Fortunately for both groups, their turnout was very small, and was only a mere annoyance, than a real problem. All our businesses survived.

And I don't think people here thought that voter fraud is a problem, because our election officials are honest people. And Dems gave up on us a long time ago, so our votes don't count.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL...can I get a #3 with an iced tea...and an oreo mcflurry please...I'm in a hurry...
              Take it easy on him Wiz. He hasn't been trained on the McFlurry machine yet. That's on his action plan for next month.

and THIS time he's going to pass with flying colors ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Here's a great compilation of the extremely compelling and credible evidence of fraud in Michigan. Rudy's traveling circus!!

Comment

Here's a great compilation of the extremely compelling and credible evidence of fraud in Michigan. Rudy's traveling circus!!

got the cctv footage of the ballot drops at 3am or nah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

got the cctv footage of the ballot drops at 3am or nah?
                    You're as informed and intelligent as Mellissa Carone on the subject.

How's the Arizona Audit going? It's been like 3 weeks since the guys running it claimed they all had covid and couldn't turn in a report yet. It was already very delayed. Any updates?

Comment

You're as informed and intelligent as Mellissa Carone on the subject.

How's the Arizona Audit going? It's been like 3 weeks since the guys running it claimed they all had covid and couldn't turn in a report yet. It was already very delayed. Any updates?
                      I can post the video of the 3am Detroit ballot dump if you care to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I can post the video of the 3am Detroit ballot dump if you care to watch it.
                        There's no need. This idiocy has repeatedly been brought up in court and failed miserably. Everyone claiming massive fraud in Michigan has failed miserably. The time's come to consider the possibility those claiming fraud are full of shit. Actually, a court has said just that. A Republican Chairman in the state Senate has said just that.

Comment

• Gossip time: Stephanie Grisham's kept a low profile since the end of the Trump debacle. Turns out its because she's been writing a secret tell-all book

For the weak of memory: She was both Trump's press secretary for a time and Melania's Chief of Staff for the rest of those 4 years. One of the very few people who had regular access to both the west wing and the Residence.

Comment

There's no need. This idiocy has repeatedly been brought up in court and failed miserably. Everyone claiming massive fraud in Michigan has failed miserably. The time's come to consider the possibility those claiming fraud are full of shit. Actually, a court has said just that. A Republican Chairman in the state Senate has said just that.
                            what was their explanation of 61 boxes of ballots, over 150k, dropped off hours after the deadline, and illegally counted?

nothing?
                            it is interesting.

Comment

Take it easy on him Wiz. He hasn't been trained on the McFlurry machine yet. That's on his action plan for next month.

and THIS time he's going to pass with flying colors ...
                              I guess I'll have to settle for a box of McDonaldland cookies...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

If those fools want Newsome to continue as governor, then they get what they get. California's homeless problem, and the deterioriation of their major cities is well documented, and has all happened on the Dems watch. They continue to send fools like Pelosi to Congress and then look around and wonder why people are leaving California in droves.

Just keep voting for the Dems. The destruction of California has a long way to go yet.
                                Best to hold back that laughter. We've got an equally grand chance to become laughing stocks ourselves when Whitmer gets re-elected in 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                X