No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 241762577_10219824012454797_1512387688207952814_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=O65aURO2EEUAX_sVt3n&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=088b328e129a54a7209b2ea38222ec15&oe=61612F2B.jpg
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Fucking disgraceful.

Comment

• 285344A4-A46C-48CC-AD77-A314D647FD28.jpeg Yep. Fucking disgraceful

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Don't worry, CGVT. I'm sure The Chairman will start ordering mass executions any day now. Can't have any more 'insurrections'.

And of course, we cannot forget that he must protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.
          Last edited by lineygoblue; September 11, 2021, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• The Unvaxed...the scourge of society...modern day lepers...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CGVT, that was disgraceful as well. As is how various riots are portrayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                CGVT, that was disgraceful as well. As is how various riots are portrayed.
                And I agree with this. The Capitol mob has no excuse for their actions. They had a right to be upset that their guy didn't win, but they had no right to attack the Capitol building, or go after police. I feel they should face the same punishments as all rioters since 2019.

But it was NOT an 'insurrection' or 'attempted coup'. The Democrats have their collective panties in a knot over a bunch of misguided loudmouths, while in the meantime their boy in the Oval Office is "protecting the vaccinated against the unvaccinated".

Meanwhile, Iran, Al Quaida, the Taliban, China and Russia are laughing their collective asses off at us.

Comment

• That is all 100% unassailable truth.

Comment

• Pay no attention to CGVT...he was beaten up by handicapped girls in middle school...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Those bitches...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No shame bro...they were only a couple years younger than you...wasn't really fair...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But...but ...the crutches. THE CRUTCHES!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Those bitches...
                            Your signature is so fucking ironic right now

Comment

• Salient point.

Comment

• Belfort was originally supposed to fight Oscar de la Hoya last night in California but Oscar got covid two weeks ago and Holyfield said he would do it. The California boxing commission refused to sanction a fight involving a 58 year old man on 10 days notice so they moved it to Florida. The Florida commission happily approved the fight because money talks. Holyfield barely made it half a round before losing by TKO, landed one blow, and looked just awful. Naturally the Trumps had gotten involved. Donnie Jr. was urging people to buy the fight on PPV because his dad was going to reveal secrets about Area 51 on the air. Dunno if that happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X