No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian election if anyone's interested .Trudeau could be gone soon. Sounds like 3 flipped ridings in the Atlantic provinces. Ontario/Quebec only just starting to get reported.

Comment

• No one is interested.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Let me make another comparison.

I am a veteran of the USCG. I served at the end of the Viet Nam era, and many guys my age and older objected to the war, and registered for the draft as consiencous objectors (CO's) Some veterans I know have a real problem with those who registered as CO's, and who further refused to serve based on that status. Muhammad Ali was a CO. Some felt that CO's used that status to hide or disguise their cowardice.

I have no problem with CO's. If a person has a true heartfelt belief that they cannot in good conscience take a human life, or participate in the taking of human lives, then I can support that. I served because I enlisted. I am proud of my service. But I don't villify those who chose not to serve. Its part of what makes America, America. I've seen that mocked in here and other places, but I think its something to be proud of, rather than mocked.

So when it comes to vaccines, if there are those who truly believe that they are fine without the vaccine, I think they should be left alone. Get vaccinated yourself, and if you do get sick as a result of coming in contact with an unvaccinated person, odds are, you're going to live. You're going to be sick, but you'll probably live.

Remember, even the manufacturers of the vaccines DO NOT say that you WILL NOT be infected. They only say that the vaccine makes infections more survivable and tolerable. Its not a guarantee you won't get it.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            No one is interested.
            The CBC is already calling it for Trudeau and the Liberals...not sure how.

Comment

• Tucker says all the sincere Christians, free-thinkers, and alpha males will quit the military because of the vaccine mandate. And that's the entire point.

So liney I guess you're no true Christian per Tucker cuz you listened to your doctor instead of a blowhard on tv. I'm not sure how Christianity and vaccines can't coexist but whatever. Tucker knows these things.

Keep in mind this pandering, deceitful, phony has almost certainly been vaccinated himself.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 20, 2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                No one is interested.
                Seconded.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Seconded.
                  Not clear yet if Trudeau will have a minority or majority govt. It may come down to the Flamborough-Glanbrook riding.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Next weekend are the seismic German elections, my friend. Exciting times

Comment

• Can't wait.

Now get me my Big Mac...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know this is fake news to some of you but entertaining anyway.
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

• "HOOVERVILLES ON STEROIDS"

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Not clear yet if Trudeau will have a minority or majority govt. It may come down to the Flamborough-Glanbrook riding.
                              Since Neil Peart died and they stopped making Molson Brador, the only things worth caring about from Canada are the Ketchup chips that George brings to the tailgates.

Comment

• As long as William Shatner is alive, they’re good. Once he dies, we should invade and take all their maple syrup reserves.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X