No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To reiterate—the Ds say $3.5T bills will cost $0; allowing 19 days of early voting is JIM CROW ON STEROIDS; border patrol guys “whipped” immigrants despite dispositive facts to the contrary; that the federal government can mandate eviction moratoriums and vaccinations; and, of course, ludicrously wrong statements re Afghanistan.

Well, not just the Ds — the Chairman himself. Those aren’t brushed off as just them crazy Gentry Progs. That’s the D Party.

I guess the ultimate conclusion is that the Ds don’t have Big Lie because they have so many of them. And the partisans gobble it up.

Meanwhile, Mike, Buchanan, AA and me are chugging Banquet Beer, woofing down nachos and desperately shaking our heads at how fucking awful this all is.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Meanwhile, Mike, Buchanan, AA and me are chugging Banquet Beer, woofing down nachos and desperately shaking our heads at how fucking awful this all is.
      You can start up a rival morning support group to the Wiz/Liney McDonald's Club. You all strike me as more of a Starbucks or Panera crew.

Comment

• Caribou Coffee.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
          John Hinkley can now be released. Nobody tell him that Trump has been fucking Jodie Foster.....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/27/polit...gan/index.html
          It might be a good idea to not tell Hinkley that Jodie is now a lesbian.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You can start up a rival morning support group to the Wiz/Liney McDonald's Club. You all strike me as more of a Starbucks or Panera crew.
            Tim Hortons. Best. Coffee. Ever.

One thing the Canadians got right.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• mg0urlfah93wh0wnktsq.jpg

Comment

• 😆 Lucasfilm

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Tim Hortons. Best. Coffee. Ever.

One thing the Canadians got right.

#2 medium grade maple syrup. And LaBatts Blue (what stays in Canada, not the piss they export south). There's your trifecta - coffee, syrup and beer.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• And William Shatner.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Smoked meat

Comment

#2 medium grade maple syrup. And LaBatts Blue (what stays in Canada, not the piss they export south). There's your trifecta - coffee, syrup and beer.
                        And Steve Yzerman.

Comment

Yes the Canadian Labatt's is much better.

Tim Horton's coffee is swill, almost a bad as that shitty Duncan Donuts crap. Both are way too acidy. I used to drive from Vermont to Michigan through Canada to visit my mother. I hated the fact that you couldn't get a decent cup of coffee anywhere in Canada. They certainly did not get coffee right.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I prefer both Tim Hortons and Dunkin over Starbucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I prefer both Tim Hortons and Dunkin over Starbucks.
                              I would drink them both over Starbucks too, but they both still suck.

I used to drink Green Mountain Nantucket blend, now I drink Community Coffee. Both have a nuttier taste and don't have that acid burn that Duncan Tim's and McDonald's have or that nasty, bitter over roasted taste of Starbucks, Community is based out of Baton Rouge. It is available in the mid-south. I order it from Sam's Club now that I have moved to Coastal Georgia
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yellen says Oct 18 is Default Day

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/28/cong...len-warns.html

Comment

Working...
                                X