Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    At UM-Flint yesterday there was an alert issued about possible gunshots. They immediately went into their lockdown protocols and the police responded. It was quickly discovered that there were no shots fired and the "all clear" was given in a span of 12 minutes. This led to canceled classes well after the incident. Grief counselors and mental health services are being made available. The reaction was as if there was an actual shooting with mass casualties. Some students say they were traumatized by the site of the police with guns. The pussification of society continues and college kids seem to be more afraid of the police than a (possible) school shooter.
    To know our nation is fucked, look at the colleges. What you see there will be mainstream in 5-10 years

Comment

• The kids were using that to get out of class on a nice fall day. People will always take advantage of what they can and as long as those in charge do this, we ‘re gonna continue to evolve into softness.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Please, granddad, tell me what's wrong with my generation, with a particular focus on the lousy music

Comment

• But I get what some are saying. For a lot of WWII, the average civilian was limited to 4 gallons of gas a week. Sugar, coffee, anything that came in tin cans, were all extremely limited. New cars pretty much didn't exist for years. If your car blew a tire, enjoy the exercise.

Nowadays grown ass adults throw public temper tantrums over being asked to wear a piece of cloth over their mouths while shopping.
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 5, 2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• You’re not that young anymore DSL. I’ve been posting with you for nearly 20 years. You’ve got to be getting close to 40.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              You’re not that young anymore DSL. I’ve been posting with you for nearly 20 years. You’ve got to be getting close to 40.
              41, but young at heart

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

Comment

• And my post wasn’t throwing stones at the kids, DSL; rather, it threw stones at the admin. You know, people my age.

Do you get bonus points for making a certain number of off-target-didn’t get the point posts? If so, you ought to be able to cash them in soon for new pair of yoga pants or a kale crisper or a gallon of almond milk, whatever it is you buy.

Comment

• Don't harrumph a good kale crisper

Comment

• I bet you make a killer kale, açaí, quinoa salad.

Comment

• AA has bunions older than DSL.

His bunions are also more intelligent than DSL.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        AA has bunions older than DSL.

His bunions are also more intelligent than DSL.
                        You still getting those cease & desist letters from BW3, buddy?

Comment

• Yes...but I give them the same seriousness I give you.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's a pity. They're run by the mob.

Arrivederci, bastardo...

Comment

• Stop with the German...you're in America bro...

Speak Spanish!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• However you feel about her, this is sort of amazing. Time is a circle

Joe Lieberman got a sobering taste of what campaigning in the midst of a war would be like even before he got off his flight from Washington to Phoenix. A 10-year-old boy named Kyle and his mother …

FA5jwgDXIAMOS_Q?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X