• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    yBdU0xot.png

zmY3PrLK.jpg

SUCCESS!!!!!!!
    TBF I'd bet that there was a sizeable segment of the population that didn't want to get vaccinated, but wasn't willing to die on that hill, so the mandate probably did move the needle.

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Yep. United said stop being a mindless, stupid fuck or get fired. They simply used the vaccine as cover.
        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I think it's bullshit, but not much you can do about it. I would never leave a job in a way that is perceived as me being a problem child.

Comment

• The state that has decriminalized the spread of AIDS has made "stealthing" illegal.

The state became the first to outlaw the act, adding it to its civil definition of sexual battery and giving victims the ability to sue their assailants for damages.

Comment

• According to this from a couple weeks ago, over 96% of United Airlines 67,000+ US employees have gotten the shot. They have until the end of October.

Corporate vax rates aren't going up because they're firing half their workforce. It's because most people, when it comes down to it, would rather keep their job, like Hanni said.

Comment

• Despite having fully recovered from the coronavirus, a 77-year-old patient began suffering “deep anal discomfort” and an “essential urge to move” his bowels.

The latest COVID-19 symptom is about butts — but it’s no joke.

A newly published medical report by doctors in Japan has revealed a mysterious condition associated with the disease called “restless anal syndrome.” Its name is likened to the more commonly discussed restless legs syndrome (RLS) and describes exactly one 77-year-old patient’s afflictions.

The man had only recently checked out of the Tokyo Medical University Hospital following a 21-day stay while ill with COVID-19. But despite having fully recovered from the virus, he returned to report uncomfortable new symptoms.

He told physicians that he began suffering “deep anal discomfort” in the area between his anus and genitals, prompting him with the “essential urge to move” his bowels — which gave him no relief, according to their paper, available to read via “BMC Infectious Diseases.”

Add “restless anal syndrome” — with its predictably awkward symptoms — to the growing list of mysterious side effects associated with COVID-19 recovery.Alamy Stock Photo
                As days passed, the patient observed that physical activity seemed to relieve his stressed anus, while lying low only increased his discomfort, which also spiked during the evening hours.

A colonoscopy showed the man had internal hemorrhoids, but that didn’t explain his spasms. His nervous system also appeared to be in working order.

COVID-19 is known for causing a shock wave of side effects, some of which are neurological, including loss of taste and smell, brain fog and numbness.

That’s when doctors reckoned his awkward condition must be neurological, noting that his symptoms had manifested similar to RLS, which has been detected in at least two other recovered COVID-19 patients.

The connection between the disease and RLS is not yet understood, said report author Dr. Itaru Nakamura. Nakamura’s patient, however, may be the first documented case of restless anal syndrome associated with COVID-19, he wrote.

Restless legs syndrome is said to occur in at least 3 million Americans, and its symptoms may occur elsewhere on the body, such as the arms or even the face. Some experts believe the condition is vastly underreported, as the Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation estimates that 7% to 8% in the US are living with some form of RLS.

Nakamura prescribed the man a daily regimen of the sedative clonazepam (Klonopin) to help relax his anal muscles, and he has continued to improve after 10 months of treatment, according to the report.

Comment

• Ford Motor Company has announced that they will be building two new EV and Battery plants in Kentucky and Tennessee, instead of Michigan.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...move-out-state

Just another example of the anti-business theme of the Whitmer administration. Ford Motor Company was founded in Michigan. And for this expansion they go to Kentucky and Tennessee?

Great job, Gretch.

EDIT: Those two factories are projected to employ 11,000 workers. Michigan doesn't need that, do they? Its much more important to shut down a gas/oil pipeline with Canada, .. and put Christian adoption agencies out of business... that's her agenda.
                  Last edited by lineygoblue; October 9, 2021, 06:15 PM.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• https://www.axios.com/california-gen...f183e6179.html

California first state to mandate gender-neutral toy aisles for large retailers

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed into law Saturday a bill requiring large retailers to provide gender-neutral toy sections, per the Los Angeles Times.

Why it matters: California is the first state to adopt such a law. LGBTQ advocates have pointed out that marketing methods using pink and blue hues "pressure children to conform to gender stereotypes," AP notes.

Stay on top of the latest market trends and economic insights with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free
                    • The Consumer Federation of California supported the law, saying: "Keeping similar items that are traditionally marketed either for girls or for boys separated makes it more difficult for the consumer to compare the products and incorrectly implies that their use by one gender is inappropriate," the Sacramento Bee reports.

Details: The bill, which will take effect in 2024, overcame opposition from Republicans and conservative groups, who said it was government overreach.
                    • The law states that retail stores with 500 or more workers must sell toys and child care products (excluding clothes) in a gender-neutral section that's "labeled at the discretion of the retailer ... regardless of whether they have been traditionally marketed for either girls or for boys."
                    • Retailers can continue to offer other toys and child care goods that are traditionally marketed specifically toward girls or boys.
                    • Companies that fail to comply with the new law could face a civil penalty of $250 for a first violation and $500 for any subsequent violations.

What they're saying: Democratic Assemblyman Evan Low, who introduced the legislation, said "we need to stop stigmatizing what's acceptable for certain genders and just let kids be kids," per AP.
                    • "My hope is this bill encourages more businesses across California and the U.S. to avoid reinforcing harmful and outdated stereotypes," Low added.

Of note: Retailers have in recent years been moving away from gender stereotypes — notably Target, which announced in 2015 it would stop using some gender-based signs in its stores.

Comment

• We’ve lost our fucking minds.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm really giving up on wanting to continue.

Comment

• This must be fine with the majority of California voters. These are the people they continue to elect.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Continuing to hope California slides into the ocean.
                            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• After this weekend's disaster for Southwest Airlines, their customer forums are now overloaded with megatrolls from reddit, 4chan, etc.

Search our travel discussion forum for community discussions about Southwest travel information, policy updates, careers and other important topics.

Topics range from "Dancing Israelis" to questions on Southwest's policy on providing Dilation Stations for transgenders and their synth vags.

Comment

• Has Dog the Bounty Hunter found Brian Laundrie yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X