No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember when the NBA boycotted the state of North Carolina over a law that would prevent this type of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      I thought you liked it when I act like a neanderthal.
      XOXOXO
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• i flew southwest sunday night from KC to phoenix.

Yhose terminals looked like refugee camps--we were lucky we only had an hour delay. kc cancelled a bunch and phoenix was packed with people not being able to go anywhere.

reason they said it was weather is so they didnt have to pay for all those people whose flights they cancelled hotel rooms for the night

Its gonna get a lot worse --affecting health care nursing shortages for hospitals that fire the unvaccinated and hire ottemps for 3x the wages.

southwest will hit the fan if thi continues and they dont do what other airlines are doing giving some lieniency for religious or medical reasons

absolutely rediculous to mandate vaccine for somebody who has antbiodies already. even fauci doesnt know why theyrre doing it

Comment

• It's ridiculous to mandate a vaccine to begin with. You can argue about measles and what not, but that vax was on the market for 14 years prior to it being mandatory, not 10 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I thought I edited my earlier post to reflect the pilot “sick-out” at SW.

Also: Superman is bisexual now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ay/6093678001/
            The Man of Soy.

Comment

• I personally would have preferred they used Wonder Woman to break down that barrier.

Comment

• Just about everything is faked and staged at this point.

FBd8-KsXEAMlhq0?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

I personally would have preferred they used Wonder Woman to break down that barrier.
                  I'd still prefer Gal Gadot to some green-haired cow with hairy armpits.

Comment

• Georgia election investigators were unable to find any counterfeit ballots among batches identified by Republican vote-counters, according to a court brief Tuesday, dealing a blow to a lawsuit seeking to inspect absentee ballots cast in last year’s presidential election.

The court document filed on behalf of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said investigators reviewed 1,000 absentee ballots from batches in Fulton County that allegedly contained “pristine” ballots with perfectly filled-in ovals and no fold lines. All ballots in those batches appeared to be legitimate.

“The secretary’s investigators have not uncovered any absentee ballots that match the descriptions given by affiants or otherwise appear to be fraudulent or counterfeit,” stated the 89-page response to the court by Georgia Assistant Attorney General Charlene McGowan.

The secretary of state’s office provided information about its investigations in response to a request last month from Superior Court Judge Brian Amero, who is considering whether to dismiss the case.

The lawsuit is based on sworn statements by four Republican election auditors who alleged they saw suspicious ballots during a statewide audit that recounted every ballot by hand in November.

Election investigators couldn't find the counterfeit ballots that Republican vote-counters said they observed last November, according to a court document filed Tuesday. The report is a setback to an ongoing case seeking to inspect 147,000 absentee ballots in Fulton County.

Comment

• I’m glad we got to the bottom of that.

Comment

I personally would have preferred they used Wonder Woman to break down that barrier.
                        or make their own gay superhero.

Comment

• The Loudon stuff is shocking. It really is. But, it's the world that Progressives want. It's a fucked up world where, inter alia, crime isn't measured by the act itself but who the victim is and who the perpetrator is. In fact, the latter is the first lithumus test to whether something is a crime in Progressive Utopia. That's where the Chairman and Ds want to take us.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            The Loudon stuff is shocking. It really is. But, it's the world that Progressives want. It's a fucked up world where, inter alia, crime isn't measured by the act itself but who the victim is and who the perpetrator is. In fact, the latter is the first lithumus test to whether something is a crime in Progressive Utopia. That's where the Chairman and Ds want to take us.
                            And if you have a problem with it, this administration says you're a domestic terrorist.

Comment

• That's true. Amazingly.

At this point I need to get my mind into the right place -- to never underestimate how far any politician or party will go. I'm there with OSU in terms of being to not underestimate how terrible their defense can be, but I gotta get there with government.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X