No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southern border, supply chain, energy prices, vaccine mandates, Afghanistan, inflation etc etc etc

I am willing to bet people would choose Trump over this bumblefuck knowing what they know now.
    Last edited by Kapture1; October 14, 2021, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• And if not because mean tweets, then they are a fucking pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I think Trump will have major problems in the general election given how he left office. The unknown variable in the equation is who will be nominated on the D side. It's difficult to believe, at this point, that Biden or Harris will be at the top of the ticket.
        2024 is a LOOONG way away, and there's plenty of time for the obvious bias to be questioned and exposed. Since CNN has already decided to go full throttle after "climate change", they might not even notice it.

Comment

• HaTxrQS9.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            This is perfect.

Comment

• If you think it was about “mean tweets” you are a fucking moron
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Well, I'm not doing that any more, Hannibal. I'll waste my vote, like you, either by abstaining or voting for a third party.

And it's not that DJT offends me -- it's that I think he's a fucking terrible leader.
                And you think he is a terrible leader for what reason? You must hate his personality because everyone does. But what exactly could he have accomplished had he been a good leader?

Clearly, he should not have shut down the economy, but that is hindsight. At the time he did what his PH experts advised. Go back and read your own posts here from about March 15, 2020. We didn't know what we didn't know.

Certainly, he divided the country, but it takes two to tango in that regard. What you don't understand with your "a pox on both their houses" is that there is, and has been, a deep state ruling the US for some time, and the Fourth Estate is totally in the Dems pocket. Folks who have historically voted Dem are not fully aware of this because it has been the status quo for so long. You hear a lot of bitching about the Supreme Court's makeup because there is a conservative majority for the first time in 70 years. Dems are simply not used to any paradigm in which the SC will not ultimately support the Dem attack on traditional American values, particularly Christianity.

That conservative majority has existed for about a year and look at the consternation it has caused to the progs. Amy Coney Barrett was opposed by the progs because she allegedly was going to vote to overturn some of Obamacare. Ultimately, she didn't vote that way, but that didn't stop the hysterics on the left. Now the left threatens to pack the SC since they can no longer rely on it to legislate from the bench.

Comment

• Once again I say I don't know any Republican or any conservative who wants Trump to run in 2024. If he were a patriot, he would announce after 2022 that he was not running and would support the R nominee. Biden was elected because he was not Trump, and if you want to stop the hard left from continuing to destroy the country, then Trump himself should take himself out of the running. His incredible ego and narcissistic personality mean he will never do this. You think he is an asshole now, wait until he loses a R primary. He will destroy the R party before he will accept defeat.

Comment

• Thank God for the Deep State, btw. They're the ones who kept the govt functioning. They made it possible for Trump and his retinue of lickspittles and flatterers to focus on more important things like going on tv and sending out tweets about tv and pimping books written by conservative tv hosts. Without the Deep State, someone like Omarosa would've been running the CIA or some shit. Jesus Christ. Amazed Chuck Woolery never got a Cabinet spot.

Comment

• I just can't imagine starting my day without the brilliant insight of CGVT and DSL.

Thank you gentlemen.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        Once again I say I don't know any Republican or any conservative who wants Trump to run in 2024. If he were a patriot, he would announce after 2022 that he was not running and would support the R nominee. Biden was elected because he was not Trump, and if you want to stop the hard left from continuing to destroy the country, then Trump himself should take himself out of the running. His incredible ego and narcissistic personality mean he will never do this. You think he is an asshole now, wait until he loses a R primary. He will destroy the R party before he will accept defeat.
                        lose the R primary? lol

Comment

• Biden won't run in 2024. The Dems need to pick someone not named Harris or not somebody from the left wing. Something along the lines of Manchin/Lamb.

Much more difficult to pick on the GOP side, where not having your face firmly planted in Trump's lap should be the only requirement. Two straight presidential cycles with an absolute clown show as a primary is more than enough for this century. Pick an uber conservative or a (super rarity) moderate. Not one of the flat liners so prevalent in the GOP today. Not much difference between the two parties nowadays.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            If you think it was about “mean tweets” you are a fucking moron
                            no, I think it's about cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias.

And the fucking idiots that actually thought Biden would be a good president/unite the country/strengthen the economy/Build Back Better/strengthen the middle class etc etc etc. Those are the real fucking morons.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; October 14, 2021, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              If you think it was about “mean tweets” you are a fucking moron
                              it's pretty clear to most of us that the Progs' ambitions are orders of magnitude higher than making twitter more polite. The morons are the ones that don't see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

it's pretty clear to most of us that the Progs' ambitions are orders of magnitude higher than making twitter more polite. The morons are the ones that don't see that.
                                yeah, I was talking about the never Trumpers, not the progressives.

Comment

Working...
                                X