No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump got a temporary injunction to block release of his records from the National Archives (was going to happen tomorrow). But the Court of Appeals put it on a VERY fast track (by Federal Court standards). Should have a decision by early December. The Jan. 6 Committee did NOT oppose his request, btw, because they know this is a good schedule from them.

I know no one cares, but suck it up buttercups. If I can read 17,000 posts about Rittenhouse in 4 days, y'all can expand your minds through the beneficence of one Mr. Dr. Strangelove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I saw that testimony earlier today and I've gotta say... that officer might be my favorite witness of the whole trial.

Edit: To clear up that guy's tweet, there were no unfired .223 rounds at the scene. Binger asked on cross whether the ejected round from clearing a jam would be fired or unfired and the officer responded that it could be either.

But all you have to do is look at the video. There's a perfect unobstructed view of his encounter with Grosskreutz and Rittenhouse clearly does not recharge his weapon. I'm guessing he kept that fucker clean and ready to rock and roll, if needed.
      Yeah there's no jam. It's possible also that Grosskreutz is too stupid to remember that a semi-automatic weapon doesn't need to have another round chambered, and so he didn't even think that his obvious lie could be exposed on camera. He really is a dumb, useless piece of shit.

It's remarkable how brazen the lies are by the Left. But of course, they wouldn't be doing it if they weren't confident that they could get away with it, and they wouldn't be confident that they could get away with it if they hadn't done it a million times.
      Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Trump got a temporary injunction to block release of his records from the National Archives (was going to happen tomorrow). But the Court of Appeals put it on a VERY fast track (by Federal Court standards). Should have a decision by early December. The Jan. 6 Committee did NOT oppose his request, btw, because they know this is a good schedule from them.

I know no one cares, but suck it up buttercups. If I can read 17,000 posts about Rittenhouse in 4 days, y'all can expand your minds through the beneficence of one Mr. Dr. Strangelove.
        One of these fishing expeditions might actually find something!

Comment

• They're gonna get to the bottom of the January 6th thing and find out there was a riot! It's all in the secret documents! You'll see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

One of these fishing expeditions might actually find something!
            Audit the audit!!!!!

Comment

I won't hold it against you for posting Trump stuff. There is a purity to your vendetta against the man that I can respect.

Comment

• Closing is set for Monday 9:00. 2.5 hours per side.

Comment

The CNN thing IS legitimately funny

But in case anyone thinks it was published today, it was not. It's from three years ago, was written by a Notre Dame prof, and was published in the summer, not on Veterans Day for god's sake.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...g-our-freedoms
                  Nobody thinks it was published today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    It’s ironically growing more accurate though as our military get more and more pozzed.

Comment

• Comment

• 5925c1c9af011540.jpg

America is a theocracy and the state religion is Woke.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Breaking News: Out of an abundance of confidence, the prosecution is asking the court to allow the jury to consider lesser charges in Wisconsin v. Rittenhouse.

Stay tuned for further details.

Comment

• I've hated on Josh Mandel as much as anybody but wow, fuck this guy. FUCK HIM. Who the hell is this turd anyways? Mark Pukita? Never heard of this gutter trash. Go rot, you antisemitic piece of shit.

This is just a race to the bottom in the Republican Senate primary. Good Lord. And I've got a new least favorite candidate.

Comment

• Should note the candidate who spoke right after that, Bernie Moreno, apologized to Josh for having to listen to that crap and said Ohio is better than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X