Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Forum's Amazon Link this Holiday Season

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold.

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. Same if you buy a Prime membership for someone else as a gift! Purchasing an Audible membership will earn the forum a few bucks. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

If you have an Amazon Echo, you need a free trial of Amazon Music!! We will earn $3 and it's free to you!

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Stay safe and well and thank you for your participation in the Forum and for your support!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wish I could double "like" that one, Kapture.

    Comment


    • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ZjpjuSd9WiQoE_p8YYv_GfzhksdN2nk6Aw&usqp=CAU.jpg

      The "drop kick" guy in the Kyle Rittenhouse videos has been identified.

      Surprisingly, he is an upstanding citizen who is going to medical school this fall and also volunteers at a local animal shelter...
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .


      LMAO just kidding. Of course, he's a criminal lowlife just lie Gaige and Huber. Not as bad as Rosenbaum though. But then again, very few actually are.

      https://yourdaddyjoey.news/2021/11/1...an-identified/

      Comment


      • af60e61330ef80e8.jpg

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Dude come on. Posobiec makes shit up all the time. And yeah, I bet a US Marshall is eavesdropping on the jury and leaking this right to him

          Comment


          • 94201a44ecb2030e.png

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

              Dude come on. Posobiec makes shit up all the time. And yeah, I bet a US Marshall is eavesdropping on the jury and leaking this right to him
              I took it to mean that two jurors have informed somebody and have said that they can't render a verdict. Who knows, maybe he is making shit up.

              Comment


              • 6c3852ef9fe6c0ee.jpg

                Comment


                • Britain's extreme solution to the homeless problem

                  FEVuz9LXMAA7WWR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

                  Comment


                  • That seems a bit extreme.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

                      I took it to mean that two jurors have informed somebody and have said that they can't render a verdict. Who knows, maybe he is making shit up.
                      Posobiec lies so frequently that most of his horseshit rapidly passes out of the public consciousness. I just tried googling some of his whoppers and didn't remotely remember this one, that during the George Floyd protests he claimed the Feds had found two massive crates of pipe bombs near the Korean War Memorial in downtown DC. It was a lie.

                      https://www.thedailybeast.com/infamo...n-war-memorial

                      Obviously there are the things he is best known for: promoting Pizzagate conspiracy theories and creating a "Rape Melania" sign to discredit Trump protesters. Even alt right moron and Jan. 6 rioter Baked Alaska has accused Posobiec of being behind the "Rape Melania" sign

                      https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/rev...it-protesters/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        That seems a bit extreme.
                        Modern problems require modern solutions.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

                          Modern problems require modern solutions.
                          Now that I'm looking at it it might be a fake ad making fun of the Conservatives. Looks like it could be covering something else up. Ah well, shit. Still funny because of how it can be read two ways.

                          Comment


                          • Steve Bannon claiming that the FBI has raided the home of Tina Peters. Can't find anything to confirm this is true.

                            I think I've posted once or twice about her. She's a damn lunatic that currently serves as the Clerk and Recorder for Mesa County, Colorado. She got in hot water because on a Sunday this past spring she entered her office, with the help of another office employee, and allowed a 3rd person to make copies of Dominion software (this is against the law if you can't figure that out). It ended up in the hands of Mike Lindell who helped this woman hide for most of the summer. She made an appearance at his widely-ridiculed Cyber-symposium.

                            Because she's an elected official she can't be fired but she was removed from having any control over future election by a Colorado judge

                            https://apnews.com/article/colorado-...a7a4ca76eba1ce

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Britain's extreme solution to the homeless problem

                              FEVuz9LXMAA7WWR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                              Use a sharp saw...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

                                Posobiec lies so frequently that most of his horseshit rapidly passes out of the public consciousness. I just tried googling some of his whoppers and didn't remotely remember this one, that during the George Floyd protests he claimed the Feds had found two massive crates of pipe bombs near the Korean War Memorial in downtown DC. It was a lie.

                                https://www.thedailybeast.com/infamo...n-war-memorial

                                Obviously there are the things he is best known for: promoting Pizzagate conspiracy theories and creating a "Rape Melania" sign to discredit Trump protesters. Even alt right moron and Jan. 6 rioter Baked Alaska has accused Posobiec of being behind the "Rape Melania" sign

                                https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/rev...it-protesters/
                                Fair ‘nuff. You own what you post, I guess.

                                In this case, I find it pretty easy to believe. It’s already known that the jury have been videotaped and likely doxxed. On top of that, the usual agitators are threatening violence and destruction if Kyle is found not guilty.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X