• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Less DSL. Less CGVT. More Wiz.

That is all.

STFU

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    You asked for more DSL meme action. YOU GOT IT! I might not stop till AA comes back!

FIYA3oOX0AUVx3t?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Ben Garrison's a big favorite with our MAGA crowd here. Here's his initial take on Jan. 6. There's no indication he had anything but complete approval for what the rioters did. It was a wake-up call to the SWAMP (Cocaine Mitch and Pence included)

FIboEJVWYAYClGS?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Over time though he realized that the MAGA rioter idiots were actually harmful to the cause so he changed course and adopted the "uh uh actually they wuz framed by the FBI" defense. In this the rioters become weakling dupes, tricked into their actions by the Deep State, rather than the heroic patriots of the earlier cartoon.

FIboGLeXwAILeLf?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    I’ll also note that while the 2020 riots are of a different nature, they were spurred by the Big Lie that cops are hunting down AAs and other outright lies. I think it’s a little more comparable than you’re comfortable admitting.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Fundamentally we’re talking about delegitimization. That’s it. As you fully acknowledge, no one is seriously saying anything had a chance to succeed. And on that front I see no difference between the parties. Again, if you wanna go tit for tat, I’ll go Dolly on your ass!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X