X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Eagle Rare 17 review? Given a bottle as a get well gift, but my imbibing is on hold for the next year due to health reasons. Seen it going for $65 to $169, I don't understand the wide price discrepancy. Its now sitting in my basement with my retirement celebration bottle (Crown Royal Limited Edition, bought in Windsor Ontario back in 1979; still has the paper tax strip).
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• CGVT...I would recommend adding a good amount of arsenic to your bottle...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          And that guy didn't even get shot.

And one of the criminal charges against Rittenhouse pertains to dropkick guy.

Also, it's becoming apparent that the prosecution was actually in contact with Dropkick guy and asked for his testimony, in contrast to their claims that they couldn't find him. If so, that's another lie by the prosecution. How many do you need to get disbarred?

Comment

• The whole thing is one of the biggest perversions of justice I have seen in my lifetime.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wonder if Kyle Rittenhouse would be on trial for shooting Rosenbaum for saying the "N" word.

e070e7a2a725acf4.jpg

Comment

• c3b59907d2814646.jpg

Comment

• Eagle Rare 17 is highly sought after. Hard to find. Not quite a Unicorn (like Pappy), but you could make some dollars. It can go for several hundred or more. If you wanted, you could sell it on the secondary market.

It’s a good bourbon, but I’m not a fan boy like some with it. I much prefer their Col. E.H. Taylor, George T. Stagg, and Elmer T. Lee bourbons from the same distillery. All are hard to find.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why don't you do us all a favor and drink several gallons of ir right now...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That would be gauche, Wiz. A gentleman never drinks spirits before 11am.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• df1dcfe335cdf249.jpg

Comment

To be fair, the hang up is counts 1 and 2. When the jury asked for additional copies of the instructions it was just pages 1-6 (of 20). Those all pertain to the Rosenbaum shooting and provocation.

Comment

The whole thing is one of the biggest perversions of justice I have seen in my lifetime.
                            Same here. I thought O.J. was bad. This might be worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              That would be gauche, Wiz. A gentleman never drinks spirits before 11am.
                              So that wouldn't stop you sir...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is way worse than OJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X