No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you Libtards here who don't think Chairman Poopypants agenda isn't hurting this country...I can attest it is personally. My restaurant/bar can now not get food orders because the food distributor out of Lincoln has no drivers because they were forced to lay off due to the fucking vax mandate...plus add in food costs are up about 18% this year...labor up 22% and utilities up 20% all over last year. I can't find help either at the restaurant. When we do get deliveries half of what we order isn't available due to supply chain issues. My margins have been cut in half as well. Great job Joe. You miserable little fucking waste of oxygen turd munching moronic twatwaffle.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And all these almost fully vaxxed nations seeing these surges in unvaxxed people. The new math is hard.

Unfortunately for Wiz, covid has brought about the extinction of chicken wings.

Comment

• Re the Waukesha incident. I think the argument that this was a planned attack by a black man - you might describe him as radical black terrorist - is tenuous. But I won't argue either that it is without merit. The problem I see going forward is that the facts as born out by the evidence are going to be distorted by both sides to suit their own particular narratives. If things go as they should in this case, the facts presented to the jury in the perpetrator's trial will support or not support the establishment of guilt according to the proven or disproven elements of the charges. I very much doubt were going to see affirmation of either side's narrative in the court room despite the reality that both sides will attempt to advance their narrative as the true one..
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• fuckin' Chairman Poopypants
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL:

If the band was the first contact, why did five "Dancing Grannies" die? Why didn't he just stop, which is what you would have done? This guy had no respect for human life and the question is did he do it because it was "white" and "Christian" life.

I do suspect that if there had been a black band member at the rear of the band that Brooks would have just as readily run over that member.

What pisses me off is that Brooks was free on $ 1,000 bond for jumping bail!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
              And all these almost fully vaxxed nations seeing these surges in unvaxxed people. The new math is hard.

Unfortunately for Wiz, covid has brought about the extinction of chicken wings.
              you need boosters for the rest of your life to be considered fully vaccinated, so I imagine the there is a lot that are "within 2 weeks of their shot" or "beyond x number of months", therefor, you don't consider them vaccinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                DSL:

If the band was the first contact, why did five "Dancing Grannies" die? Why didn't he just stop, which is what you would have done? This guy had no respect for human life and the question is did he do it because it was "white" and "Christian" life.

I do suspect that if there had been a black band member at the rear of the band that Brooks would have just as readily run over that member.

What pisses me off is that Brooks was free on $ 1,000 bond for jumping bail!
                The left wants a justice system that takes race into account, however the American people aren't going along with it.

But there are other things the left can do to make our justice system more "equitable"
                Last edited by Kapture1; November 23, 2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Plus the feds are going to be investigating Kyle Rittenhouse after he was acquitted. The feds COULD bring federal hate crime charges against this black nationalist but wont.

They could, but wont.

Comment

• hM16j07J.png

Comment

• vUBgFgFS.jpg

Comment

• jLju6UDh.png

Comment

• last one

LJgv2aQA.jpg

Comment

• Biden’s Education Department Wants to Roll Back Effort to Catalog Teacher Sex Crimes

Comment

• Not so fast.....

Here are some data regarding central Africa, where there has been a low number of people vaccinated (6% to 15%)
                              First, assigning blame to the unvaxed was not the point I wished to make in my post. It was that the press narrative in Europe regarding protestations over the imposition of new restrictions due to the COVID surge is blaming the right for agitating and organizing them. It is a classic tactic right out of the Marxist/Communist playbook for the working class left to blame the right for any woes that arise in Europe. I think we'll see that same sort of narrative arise this winter IF we experience a COVID surge in the US.

To that point: I think we'll see another surge in the US this winter, regionally and associated with vax rates but the surge will be muted and it's impact much less than before. Still, the unvaxed are more vulnerable to SARS2 and the COVID infection it produces. That isn't arguable. What is debatable is the degree of impact COVID infections have and the degree of impact mitigation, if any is needed at all, that is appropriate. Critically, what we're learning is that risk and therefore the need to mitigate it is age group related. There is no debating that an 80 year old is more likely to die from COVID than someone under 50. That should lead to risk mitigation measures targeted at the most vulnerable. My concern here in the US is that well see a big ax approach to rising case numbers instead of a scalpel. Do we need to keep under 50s out of or close down venues where people in that age cohort gather? No, not at all. Do we need to impose limits to movement and social behaviors for younger cohorts at all or do we need to advise at risk cohorts on the measures they should be taking to protect themselves and leave undertaking them to those individuals? I'm in the camp of those that agree with the later.

My view is that our belief that taking action, e.g., implementing restrictions, will control the behavior of SARS2 is false. Such measures don't do much, piss people off and have exceedingly high social and economic costs. There is a ton of data to support that view.... TONS. That conclusion supports the demonstrators in Europe and importantly without regard to their political affiliations.

Geezer, you point out that low vax rate areas in Africa aren't experiencing large scale outbreaks. That is another example, among many, of the mysterious ways SARS2 behaves. What governments lack in the face of those mysteries is humility in recognizing that acting in costly, unproductive ways to try to control what a very difficult virus to control is counterproductive. Actions like that are more reflective of the human race's arrogance in believing everything in nature can be controlled. It can't be, not completely, albeit with SARS2, things like vaccines have an outsized positive impact compared to any other humanly devised and perceived as effective mitigation measure - e.g., masks, social distancing, restricting mobility. These have some impact but not much.

Expert Virologists and Epidemiologists will tell you that governments will do best in bringing the SARS2 pandemic to heel by emphasizing vaccine acquisition, targeted distribution and administration. The rest is window dressing and falls into the category of well, we're doing something. Way better off in this shit-storm not doing that anymore, IMO.
                              Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 23, 2021, 11:54 AM.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jeff, you talk about global authoritarians and foreign influence in America, as a means to destroy this country...

What makes you think they wouldn't use the pandemic as a means to achieve their goals? I have seen A LOT of authoritarian shit going on since the start of all this.

Comment

Working...
                                X