Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fucking world has gone mad.

And stupid.

That's why people like DSL and CGVT exist.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      The fucking world has gone mad.

And stupid.

That's why people like DSL and CGVT exist.
      Exactly. Somebody has to be the voice of reason in this echo chamber of conservative stupidity.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• heh

Right on cue.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For those that might be interested in more information on what kind of threat Omicron presents, you can read the Economist article at the link (paywalled) for a week from today then the link won't work anymore.

BioNTech’s boss, Ugur Sahin, remains sanguine about Omicron is the title of the article. BioNTech is the sister company of Pfizer and the two jointly developed what we know as the Pfizer mRNA vaccine in the US. Moderna's boss has expressed concern about Omicron that statement depressing world wide markets by 1.5 to 2% within hours that he made it publicly on Monday. Dumb!

Both mRNA vaccines produce an antibody (adaptive immune system) response and an innate immune system response. Even if Omicron overcomes the antibody response, the first layer of direct protection against the virus, it is known that the immune system can fall back on the second layer, which involves T-cells. These attack infected cells to stop the virus reproducing in the cells of the infected person.

TBC, both vaccinated and previously exposed and recovered people have both an adaptive and innate immune system response. My informed take is that (1) Omicron has been around a lot longer than when S. Africa announced it had isolated it and (2) Given the length of time experts think Omicron has been around, that mutation has not yet produced large outbreaks of mild disease, let alone serious respiratory illness requiring hospitalizations. Other factors making pressing the panic button dumb include (a) Omicron has so far not demonstrated that it is more virulent (no variant has proven to be more virulent) and (b) we already know that vaccination and/or previous exposure/infection confer a reasonable level of immunity produced by the body's two immune systems.

Relax.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Exactly. Somebody has to be the voice of reason in this echo chamber of conservative stupidity.
            Let me know when that person shows up.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Disgraced President Deals has a new picture book coming out just in time for Christmas, if you’re looking for that perfect gift for the significant other. He says they slapped it together pretty fast “to give people hope”.

If $75 seems a bit much, well, can you really put a price on hope?

Comment

• Boy, going back to black Friday, the Dow has seen wild swings 5 days in a row now.

Comment

• Has Biden written any books? Think of the possibilities...

Plagiarism For Dummies

How To Befriend A Racist Whilst Screaming Racism

How To Make Millions Thru Your Druggie Son

Teleprompters...Not Just For Press Conferences Anymore

Shitting Your Drawers In Front of the Pope

Incoherence Yet Loved By the MSM...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I believe linesman instructed you to stick to what you know and not comedy. Thursdays are trivia night at Wizzie's Cluck Bucket & Adult Videos and those ketchup wings won't thaw themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Boy, going back to black Friday, the Dow has seen wild swings 5 days in a row now.
                      Been a really shitty week for the NASDAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        I believe linesman instructed you to stick to what you know and not comedy. Thursdays are trivia night at Wizzie's Cluck Bucket & Adult Videos and those ketchup wings won't thaw themselves.
                        LAIR!!!

Thursday Night is Tractor Night. Half Price Busch Lite Pitchers. Dumbass.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This dude has been pacing back and forth holding a gun to himself outside the UN Building in NY. Standoff has been going on for like 2 hours now

MANHATTAN – An armed man surrendered to police after pacing in front of the United Nations for hours, prompting a large NYPD response and massive traffic delays in Midtown, video of the scene…

Comment

• ...has anyone heard from AA?

Hmmmmmm
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everytime Clueless Joe speaks it reminds me of the Jimmy Carter malaise talks...Good Lord that man is depressing as fuck...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Babylon Bee is no longer satire

It’s time to stop demonizing “invasive” species

Climate change is forcing some animals to move. Don’t call them “invasives.”

Comment

Working...
                                X