Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Agree. I also think that if a gun that you own is used in a crime, you should be held responsible too. Too many guns being stolen out of trucks/cars/houses and used in crimes. Secure your fucking guns. Be responsible or pay the consequences.

How could any "law abiding" citizen be opposed to that?
    I agree with this to a point. A responsible gun owner should make sure any weapon they own, or a family member owns, is locked up and fully secured (unloaded). If a firearm is stolen, they need to IMMEDIATELY report it to the Police, and not wait weeks/months before reporting it stolen. Its not good if stole a weapon from me, and used it in a robbery where they killed someone, and my excuse is "Oh, I meant to report that stolen months ago". That's not right. Report stolen weapons immediately. That way the cops can be on the lookout for it. If the cops know where a weapon was stolen from say, a car, . they could be on the lookout in that area for known bad guys who might be carrying it. I have no problem with cops stopping and frisking known bad guys.

But, I'm a right-wing nutjob, so what do I know?
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Again, the problem is that those types of laws perpetuate white supremacy. We can’t even prosecute straw man purchases which are actually illegal and way more directly connected to crime.

Again, the problem for Progs is that it ain’t white trump supporters that are most likely to get nabbed by these laws. They’re far, far more likely to contribute to the “industrial prison complex.”
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yawn
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tired?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Agree. I also think that if a gun that you own is used in a crime, you should be held responsible too. Too many guns being stolen out of trucks/cars/houses and used in crimes. Secure your fucking guns. Be responsible or pay the consequences.

How could any "law abiding" citizen be opposed to that?
            Because if I report it to the police as stolen, how the fuck is it my fault if it's used in a crime??

Comment

• You didn't take proper precautions to secure it. If you leave your gun in the glove box of your truck and it gets stolen, it is your fucking fault because you are an idiot. If you don't take proper precautions to secure your gun and it gets stolen it is your fucking fault.

Being a responsible law abiding citizen, how could you see it any other way. Owning a gun comes with responsibility. If you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

All guns should be registered to establish a chain of custody and the owner is responsible for that weapon.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Those very fucking expensive, very very fucking heavy gun safes can be broken into in a matter of 5 min, just a couple guys, a sledge hammer and a prybar

So fuck off with your faulty assumptions.

Comment

• 1:43

Comment

• So, kinda curious to hear from the resident commie, what he means by "proper precautions"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      Remind me not to buy that brand

Some of the comments on the video are pretty funny though

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Remind me not to buy that brand

Some of the comments on the video are pretty funny though
                        You can break into anything.

Worse are the nightstand biometric safes, those are a JOKE. Once you pick it up and walk off with it, dozens of brands can be opened with a paperclip.

Comment

• CA DOJ approved

Comment

So, kinda curious to hear from the resident commie, what he means by "proper precautions"
                            Well, first, you have to be white. We can’t have that standard apply to everyone because the disproportionate effect on black folks would be huge. Again, there thousands of gun crimes in this country. White trumpsters are underrepresented in that cohort.

Second, and this is my favorite, is that in some prog states they actively encourage theft because they simply won’t prosecute property crimes. So, in Prog world criminals are allowed to steal and the law-abiding citizen that gets robbed goes to jail. That’s prog world. Laid bare.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

So, kinda curious to hear from the resident commie, what he means by "proper precautions"
                              This is why I usually have this fucktard on ignore.

Secure your fucking guns. Be responsible. If not you don't deserve to own guns.

Back to ignore.

Dumbass

Comment

• Like I said, guns get stolen everyday. I'm all for prosecuting the idiots, but a gun safe isn't secure as you dumbasses "think" it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X