No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two things. First, I don't think a Retention Pond is technically a lake, and Second, I don't think a pop-up tent is technically a house. Given that, a Weber 14" Smokey Joe shoud be more than adequate for those living arrangements.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...listen Lord Farkwad...that aforementioned "Retention Pond" is great for disposing bodies...secondly...that "Popup Tent" never bothered Mrs. Talent...other than the occasional skeeter bite on her hiney...thirdly...thanks for the recommendation. I was looking at that one on Amazon...but I may need more cooking surface area...when I grill my frozen wings of course...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On-Cor rib patties can be heated up just fine in a good ol' Panasonic Microwave. Wiz is just trying to show off to the other "vacationers" at the rock quarry.

Comment

• ...just for that...NO WINGS FOR YOU!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• and in more good news the cuomo unemployment rate just rose to 100%

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• USTFU

Comment

• dbf7ed5d4c95e5f7.jpg

Comment

• Ought to do a "Best of Ben Garrison" some time. Or that raging anti-semite, Stone Toss

Comment

• Over/under a 2% chance that Lauren Boebert can even explain what the debt ceiling is?

Comment

• It becomes harder to claim your conversations with the President are private and privileged when you write a cash grab book which discloses dozens of your conversations with the President.

But oh, you can't discuss them under oath.

Comment

• Boebert is our AOC. Somebody from a smoke filled room found a "hot chick Republican" and put a rifle in her hands and told her to run for the House.

You have my blessing to trash her all you like.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; December 8, 2021, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Ought to do a "Best of Ben Garrison" some time. Or that raging anti-semite, Stone Toss
                            Here's a good one

art-cancelled-stonetoss-comic.png?fit=1000%2C1000.png

Comment

• India's top military official killed in a helicopter crash

Bipin Rawat: India's top military chief killed in Indian Air Force helicopter crash - CNN

Comment

• He probably knew Epstein, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X