No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're giving Rome a lot of credit to put him in Hoffa's class.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It's Day One of freshman orientation at TCU. You've just been enrolled. You now have to sit through THIS. You realize you've made a huge mistake and hope your offer at SMU is still good

[youtube]HbXt7HC0G-Q[/youtube]

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        To be fair, Jim Rome is a hemorrhoid from a diseased yak.

And David Stern never worked an honest days work in his life.

Other than that, great interview.
        This actually made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• Glad I could be of assistance, Mike ... :-)
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Watching/Listening to 2 douchebags have a confrontation is one of life's simple pleasures.....

Comment

• DSL and Talent are at it again?

Comment

• Happy Father's Day to all...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And to you WIZ, thanks.

Comment

• Don't thank The Wizard for anything. He will think we like him ....

Comment

• You LIKE me! You really LIKE me!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'll bet this woman is originally from Ohio.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Hopefully, the case will be handed to a judge with a brain, who will toss their case into the trash can.

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                            Watching/Listening to 2 douchebags have a confrontation is one of life's simple pleasures.....
                            ESPN must agree. They have Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith debate every weekday morning.

Comment

• Those of us who represent clients that are seriously injured by the fault of others have to constantly put up with the image created by frivolous lawsuits. If the Judge really has a brain, not only will the case be tossed, but the attorney who brought it will be sanctioned by being heavily fined.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                ESPN must agree. They have Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith debate every weekday morning.
                                Heh.....we were watching them at work the other morning, and I commented as to how the Host of the show must have received his job assignment.
                                "Well, we have good news and bad news. You get to host and moderate a discussion program in a Prime Daytime slot. The bad news, is you have to sit between Stephen A. Smith, and Skip Bayless." He was sitting there silent, with his arms tightly crossed. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X