Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always tip your bartender

How a Key West bartender and his boss helped solve the case of the burned buoy (tampabay.com)

Comment

• If you’re poking fun at A-1 steak sauce, we’re gonna fight.
      Last edited by Mike; January 12, 2022, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I’d you’re poking fun at A-1 steak sauce, we’re gonna fight.
        Come At Me Will Ferrell GIF

It's acceptable on burgers or at a $9.99 church/high school softball team steak fry

Comment

• Oh, you think Wiz's place is that fancy?

But, yes, I love it on burgers.

Comment

• It isnt just epps.

love to see the details on epps being "grilled" by the commission. It would be a perfect connection to trump --proud boys alumni caught on film with his maga hat encouraging the crowd to breach capital grounds at 1230 20 minutess before trumps speech is even over. but read this article. litterally a guy with a megaphone high above the crowd directing the crowd to continue the breach into the capital buiding never been found never been charged never been identified.

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6 | Deception, Self-Deception, & Defactualization (wordpress.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

LOL

Anyone who doesn't take Trump at his word (because he's obviously so trustworthy) has TDS I guess. Even though the Defense Secretary has already said he did not take the conversation to constitute an "order" primarily because Trump DIDN'T order it. He was just speculating about how many people were going to show up at his Obstruct the Electoral Count Rally and speculated they'd need at least 10,000 to control the mob he was gathering.
              I find it entirely believable that Trump's request was in conjunction with a belief that millions would be showing up the next day. That sounds like him. And I understand that the Sec Def did not take the request as an order. Both men knew that the District and the Speakers office was where the buck stopped in terms of asking for National Guard.

On the other hand what could possibly be untrue in a paragraph that begins "On the evening of January 5—the night before a white supremacist mob stormed Capitol Hill in a siege that would leave five dead. ... Two lies in a part of a sentence. This is always how the left phrases things-untrue, but defensible by manipulating language.

Where did you find that the Trump rally on Jan 6 was called the Obstruct the Electoral Count Rally? I've never heard it called that. Sounds deranged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Where did you find that the Trump rally on Jan 6 was called the Obstruct the Electoral Count Rally? I've never heard it called that. Sounds deranged.
                It wasn't. I was being facetious. It's actual name was the "Save America" Rally or the "March to Save America" depending on what material you look at.

Comment

• The Chairman hits disastrous lows in the most recent Quinnipiac poll....not Rasmussen, Quinnipiac. 35-54. That's Charlottesville Trump.

Meanwhile, The Chairman's disgraceful speech on "voting rights" was so bad that the likes of Mitt Romney -- feted by Ds when he was standing up to DJT -- took the Senate floor to bash the outright dishonesty.

The Big Lie.

And furthermore, it occurs to me that the issue at the front of people's mind ain't how many fucking drop boxes or early days of voting you have....because no one actually thinks voting rights are at risk...what's at the front of their minds is probably rampant Covid...after being told The Chairman would shut it down, and rampant inflation...after The Chairman insisted it was transitory. That's JMO. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe people really are losing sleep over 19 early voting days instead of 21. I dunno.
                  Last edited by iam416; January 12, 2022, 03:53 PM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As many expected, the Ohio Supreme Court has struck down the extremely partisan redistricting map and given the commission 10 days to present a new map. Chief Justice O'Connor was the deciding vote. It's a long decision. Not sure if it requires any specific district be redrawn.

This is for the Ohio Legislature, both houses. NOT congressional districts. I believe that's still pending

New Ohio Legislative District Maps Unconstitutional (courtnewsohio.gov)

Comment

• So to take the Capitol or White House Tour a photo ID is required. To eat at many NYC and LA restaurants...Vax Card with Photo ID is required. To get on a plane...rent a car...get a hotel room...Photo ID required. But according to Chairman Poopypants...voting...NO ID REQUIRED.

Heh.

JIM CROW 2.O!!!!! YOU ARE FOR IT...OR YOU ARE JEFFERSON DAVIS/GEORGE WALLACE...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        So to take the Capitol or White House Tour a photo ID is required. To eat at many NYC and LA restaurants...Vax Card with Photo ID is required. To get on a plane...rent a car...get a hotel room...Photo ID required. But according to Chairman Poopypants...voting...NO ID REQUIRED...
                        This is one of the most difficult positions of The Party that I can't understand. They want ID for all sorts of things, most of them reasonable, but in what they consider 'the bedrock of democracy', they say no ID is required. Kim Jung Un could come here and vote, in their world. Vladdy Putin could vote.

Makes not sense at all

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In this clip Lindsey Graham implies McConnell should be removed as Leader (he probably wants the job), Donald Trump is the future of the Republican Party, he is the unquestioned leader of the Party, any Republican Leader in Congress MUST be on good terms with Trump, and everyone should step aside if Trump demands the nomination in 2024.

Comment

• ...Hitlary/McConnell 2024!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden's vaccine mandate for large businesses has been permanently enjoined by SCOTUS. The usual lib suspect jurists dissented. Fuck them. Once again, the law prevails. We're going to be fine.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X