X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its been quiet in here over the last couple days, so maybe I'll just toss a few bones out there.

I'm in favor of voting rights laws that guarantee every American citizen their right to vote.

I don't think people should be able to cross our border and obtain an absentee ballot by simply asking for it.

I don't think people should be able to just walk into the township office on election day and demand a ballot without showing identification.

I don't think people should be able to vote at the township office in person, if records show that they already obtained an absentee ballot.

I think people from other countries should be welcome to immigrate here as long as their desire is to live here peacefully, work for a living, and obey our laws.

I don't think our border should be wide open so that anyone can just walk in and bypass the lawful process of coming here legally.

As good and effective that vaccines are, I don't think citizens should lose their jobs or be penalized for refusing to take them.

I don't think the government should have any say in what pastors preach from the pulpit. Even if some consider it 'hate speech'. If the pastor really does preach 'hate', then don't go there.

I don't think the government should stop people from gathering to worship even in a time of pandemic. Freedom of religion is one of the pillars of rights this country was built on.

I don't think women should abort their babies just because they become pregnant at an inopportune time. Or maybe because their boyfriend/lover got them pregnant, and they don't want their husband to find out.

I don't think adoption agencies should be run out of business just because they are run by a religious organization that opposes abortion and gay marriage. Maybe those who are opposed to those religious organizations should get together and form their own adoption agencies that cater to gay couples.

I don't think business owners should be run out of business by governments and judges who try to force them to accept beliefs that they find morally wrong.

I have to go to work now.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Posted about it last week when it was just a local rumor but it's all over the news today: the Columbus area is getting what could be the largest chip manufacturing plant in the world. Hopes to be operational by 2025.

Intel selects Ohio for ‘largest silicon manufacturing location on the planet’ - The Verge

Comment

• Yeah, that's a really big deal. It's ginormous for Columbus, but it's just a big deal period. It's only a matter of time before Xi annexes Taiwan and the US won't do a thing about it.

(By matter of time, I think decades more than years, but it's happening..)
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Its been quiet in here over the last couple days, so maybe I'll just toss a few bones out there.

I'm in favor of voting rights laws that guarantee every American citizen their right to vote.

I don't think people should be able to cross our border and obtain an absentee ballot by simply asking for it.

I don't think people should be able to just walk into the township office on election day and demand a ballot without showing identification.

I don't think people should be able to vote at the township office in person, if records show that they already obtained an absentee ballot.

I think people from other countries should be welcome to immigrate here as long as their desire is to live here peacefully, work for a living, and obey our laws.

I don't think our border should be wide open so that anyone can just walk in and bypass the lawful process of coming here legally.

As good and effective that vaccines are, I don't think citizens should lose their jobs or be penalized for refusing to take them.

I don't think the government should have any say in what pastors preach from the pulpit. Even if some consider it 'hate speech'. If the pastor really does preach 'hate', then don't go there.

I don't think the government should stop people from gathering to worship even in a time of pandemic. Freedom of religion is one of the pillars of rights this country was built on.

I don't think women should abort their babies just because they become pregnant at an inopportune time. Or maybe because their boyfriend/lover got them pregnant, and they don't want their husband to find out.

I don't think adoption agencies should be run out of business just because they are run by a religious organization that opposes abortion and gay marriage. Maybe those who are opposed to those religious organizations should get together and form their own adoption agencies that cater to gay couples.

I don't think business owners should be run out of business by governments and judges who try to force them to accept beliefs that they find morally wrong.

I have to go to work now.

Radical ideas there liney...I hope your taxes are in order...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Posted about it last week when it was just a local rumor but it's all over the news today: the Columbus area is getting what could be the largest chip manufacturing plant in the world. Hopes to be operational by 2025.

Intel selects Ohio for ‘largest silicon manufacturing location on the planet’ - The Verge
              Frito-Lay or Weaver?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Louie Anderson and Meat Loaf both died today.

Dang ..
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I met Louie in the Vegas airport many years ago. He was playing slots waiting for his departure...he hit a big payout as I was walking past...he handed me a Jackson he was so happy...not knowing who he was I called him Meat Loaf...he corrected me and grabbed the Jackson back.

So your story is ironic.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• bet that wasnt the only time somebody called him meat loaf

or your cognitive skills costing you 20 bucks!

Comment

• STFU Talent.

oops did it again
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I see what you did there

I have 24 hours after talent kicks off

good to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Posted about it last week when it was just a local rumor but it's all over the news today: the Columbus area is getting what could be the largest chip manufacturing plant in the world. Hopes to be operational by 2025.

Interesting.

Not bad for a bunch of degenerate libertines.

Comment

• k2djcVZMQbXBuCXVsFvti0d3fPzO1LIi5FVlMcsxE3pNi6RO5Y0T3qs2vAFhlYnV5rwi8JYjzHI4=s800-nd-v1.png

Comment

• 677cf3c3cf224c54.jpg

Comment

• You know the yellow m&m's always seem to be underrepresented in the bags...if you don't feel changes need to be made...well then you are just the Bull Connor of candy eaters...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X