No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin won't attack Romania or Poland. I could see him invading the Baltic States though.

Comment

• The R's who want Putin to win are limited to people like Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn and their shitty, tiny circles. They're loud but irrelevant. It's like 5%

On the topic of overhyping a tiny problem to one of great importance, I see Europe is banning RT and Sputnik and all those shitty Kremlin-controlled channels. I'm against that. They're irrelevant. Nobody watches that shit. Russia's response will be to kick the BBC and CNN and everyone else out of Russia. Those on the ground reporters do a lot more good than RT does harm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        Putin won't attack Romania or Poland. I could see him invading the Baltic States though.
        Was thinking he may one day decide he wants a land bridge to Kaliningrad but I guess invading Lithuania alone would get him that.

Speaking of Kaliningrad, if he's suddenly so concerned about history and historical borders, Kaliningrad rightfully belongs to Poland, Lithuania, or even Germany.

Comment

• There is a long history of Germans living in Russia.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You have to give the sanctions and diplomacy some time before getting into a shooting war with Russia. Basically exhaust every known option and some more unknown options before that. Just because there have been these type of showdowns that didn't result in nuclear war doesn't mean you cavalierly get into one again. But Nato won't be unanimous and there isn't the votes in Congress for an air war.

Comment

• I also think that Ukraine is the big prize for Putin. He has been itching for this for a long time. He might talk up getting back the Russian Empire but I don't think there is much more than trying to get Ukraine back under their influence. If he has other plans, the oace of them would not seem to be imminent.

Comment

• More Ukrainians doing Ukrainian shit.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                      Where are the A-10s? There’s a southbound 30 mile bumper to bumper Russian convoy north of Kviv. Remember the “Highway of Death” out of Kuwait? Here’s a golden opportunity to crush Putin’s northern campaign.
                      Over the weekend Eric Prince was being interviewed. He said there were 40 F-16s, 25 F-15s, and 10 A-10s in the process of being mothballed in Tucson. He proposed sending them to Ukraine.

I wonder about some sort of lend-lease arrangement in which the US or NATO loans air assets to Ukraine. A-10s would have a turkey shoot with that 40-mile long convoy.

Comment

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When you think about it...Chairman Poopypants has placed more sanctions on American energy than he has on Russian energy.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Putin won't attack Romania or Poland. I could see him invading the Baltic States though.
                            I agree. The three Baltic states have a combined population of around 8 million.

Comment

• Funny though...Baltic Avenue wasn't worth much in Monopoly...weird.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The thing about invading the Baltics is they're relatively unimportant with even higher risk (attacking NATO members). If he's totally off his rocker he might not care, but Ukraine's a country 4 times the size of those three combined, and has significant natural resources that those 3 don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X