Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Why should that even surprise you after the four years that this country just went through under the Mango Moron?
    Because the rest of us have grown out of it?

Comment

• Growing out of it has nothing to do with the fact that lies from Putin should not be a surprise when the POTUS can lie for 4 years and continues to lie after his term and people not only accept it, they believe it.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Only in your world. The rest of us live somewhere else.

Comment

• Good Lord. You can't fix stupid wrt CGVT...but ignorance is a different story...

Will the prog left and Never Trumpers EVER move on with their lives?

heh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Господи Боже врятуй Україну🙏🙏🙏
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Will the prog left and Never Trumpers EVER move on with their lives?
              59% of CPAC in last week's straw poll voted for Trump as the best republican to run in 2024. THAT is deranged by any standard.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...305aa34d045cce

The GOP, imo, is correct in criticizing Biden for not cutting off Russian oil from importation to the US. But that is a self serving position as they are currently blaming high oil prices on Biden - not OPEC, Ukraine and other reality based reasons. Its more fun to stick "Biden did this!" stickers on gas pumps than to think.

The truth is, we've been energy self sufficient since the Obama administration. But we use oil as foreign policy. We sell oil/gas at a discount, or give as a grant, to our allies like Japan, Korea, and Europe who in turn sell it back to us at market prices as a way to generate revenue. Only some of that gets listed as an export and all of it gets listed as an import. Playing both sides of the distribution ledger, but financially showing more imports than exports. If we kept all the oil and gas we produced, consumer pocketbooks would love it but corporate profits would hate it. And we all know who's more important to politicians re-election funding.
              Last edited by Obi-Jon; March 1, 2022, 06:46 PM.
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Trump said the invasion was genius for the invasion last week and most if not all Trumpers in here saiid nothing. Trump kissed Putin's ass and the Trumpers in here mostly cheered him on. CGVT has every right to point it out.

Trump is the GOP front runner for 2024, there is nobody else. He will figure out a way to say he has always been against Putin and the Trumpers in here will defend him on this 180.

Comment

• If Biden was even somewhat not an abysmal failure he would not trail Trump in these polls. Shit Biden wouldn't beat Jimmy Carter right now. Trump is only relevant now due to the cataclysmic failure that is Chairman Poopypants.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're a tried and true Trumper, didn't say shit when Trump was prostated before Putin. You would vote for Trump over George Washington.

Comment

• Again, it's been pretty clear that the belief that this place is full of blind Trumpsters is way stronger than the reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        You're a tried and true Trumper, didn't say shit when Trump was prostated before Putin. You would vote for Trump over George Washington.
                        Trump was prostated before Putin?

Jeff Zucker is that you?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss Froot on this thread. Ah, the good ol’ days of the 2021 “Biden Boom”. Great stuff. Helicopter money. Great stuff. MMT. Great stuff.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            If Biden was even somewhat not an abysmal failure he would not trail Trump in these polls. Shit Biden wouldn't beat Jimmy Carter right now. Trump is only relevant now due to the cataclysmic failure that is Chairman Poopypants.
                            No, no. It’s just the Rs making voters think The Chairman is a fucking shitshow. SHIT. SHOW.

Comment

• Meanwhile, speaking of leaders and ginormous lies, The Chairman continues to push his gross Jim Crow ON STEROIDS lie and insists Rs won’t count black votes.
                              Last edited by iam416; March 1, 2022, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• I’m gonna watch basketball and pretend Michigan has a chance to win. A far better use of my time and imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X