No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’d rather read this shitbag thread than watch Ohio State lose to shitbag UNL.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
      Again, it's been pretty clear that the belief that this place is full of blind Trumpsters is way stronger than the reality.

I disagree. Never Trumpers like myself and the liberal wing have castigated Trump, true enough. The deafening silence of everyone else is clear support of Trump's narcissistic, amoral, grifting, anti-American, criminal and occasional unconstitutional behavior. All the rest blind Trumpsters? Nah, but showing a willingness to engage in tribal behavior putting "us" and divisiveness over what's good for America as a whole. Think that's an exaggeration? How many conservatives, Republicans and independents at this forum have come out and said that "massive election fraud", "stolen election", and "Trump won" is absolute bullshit and is a large component of what's tearing this country apart? Not the only bad behavior, to be sure, but one that's in the news every single day.

I have a lot of bones to pick with Biden but I don't revel in Biden Derangement Syndrome. There's a difference between an ineffective President and being America's Shitstain.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I’m gonna watch basketball and pretend Michigan has a chance to win. A far better use of my time and imagination.
        Michigan will probably do better things in the future.

Biden most certainly will not.

Comment

• My BS meter will be on high alert tonight...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently things were generally hunky dory until DJT’s post-election nonsense. That is, afterall, a large component of what’s tearing us apart. Up until then, meh. Small components.

Meanwhile, an entire party insists that if you support voter ID laws you support JIM CROW ON STEROIDS.

Comment

• Trump is cheering for Putin...haven't you heard Talent? Thank God we have Chairman Poopypants to rally the West against this madman...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post

Think that's an exaggeration?
                QED

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I’d rather read this shitbag thread than watch Ohio State lose to shitbag UNL.
                  WTF? Hapless UNL beats the Bucknutz...in Columbus?

Woof.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, JFA

Comment

• Three most disgusting, vile, twatwaffles on the planet...
                      Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you were playing a drinking game...and taken a drink for every word Chairman Poopypants mispronounced...you'd have been drunk in the first 10 minutes...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The grown-ups are back in charge.

Comment

• Lots of posturing and virtue signaling by businesses, arts and cultural institutions, the UN, the EU ..... everyone is in on this but no concrete military action is being taken to stop what is the beginning of a terror campaign conducted by now the world's chief terrorist, Vladimir Putin. He's playing a familiar hand in Ukraine involving Kiev and several other key Ukrainian cities - a siege. Like Grozny in Chechenia in the 90s and Aleppo Syria in 2019, forces opposing the Russian Army were subdued by pulverizing those two cities with artillery and air bombardment. After that, the Russian army went in and planted Russian flags in the rubble. They will do the same in Kiev unless an end is put to Russia's operational plans by matching military force with military force.

Appears to me that NATO, the only credible alternative to stop this terror operation and the complete destruction of Kiev, among other Ukrainian cities, is prepared to see Ukraine go up in flames. Aside from posturing and sanctions, Putin, no matter how long it takes to subdue armed opposition from brave Ukrainians will get his victory unless his forces can be defeated on the battlefield. Those men and women with the courage to stand-up to the Russian onslaught will be sacrificed while NATO forces stand by doing nothing of import. And for what possible outcome that is better than throwing NATO's armed forces into action.

Yes it is, as it has been referred to in numerous speeches, a defining moment for democracy and democracy, it appears, will be defined as failing to defend it's principals getting run out of town by an autocrat and a terrorist. Shameful shit.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm waiting for the MSM to gush all over Biden's SOTU...and proudly announce it's his best ever speech...and rivals the best of FDR, JFK and the Almighty BHO...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "We need to get tough on crime and control the border"

...like the Arsonist claiming we need to build more fire hydrants...

​​​​​​​Speaking of fire hydrants...
                                Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X