Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I'm becoming more of a DeSantis fan by the day. I'd take him in a heartbeat right now.
    For sure
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL @ Froot.
      HELICOPTER MONEY!!!!! BIDEN BOOM!!!! Dude has NAILED IT every step of the way. His foreign policy takes are right in line with his love of the laughably awful MMT.

Personally, I don't think Putin acts any differently no matter who is in office. But, lol at him waltzing into Ukraine with a free ride if DJT was in office. I mean, he only had 4 years to make that happen and, well, didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        The dude loves Putin, much of the GOP loves Putin, they have been put in a bit of a pickle here.... the energy of the party is behind people like Trump, DeSamtis, Fuentes and MTG. They are no longer fringe figures, they drive the party.
        You are completely delusional. I don't who Fuentes is but to suggest MTG is some sort of leader of the GOP is insane. She has been stripped of any and all committee assignments and has no actual power to do anything except provide one of 435 votes. She is an outlier unlike the loons on the Left who seem to be running the democratic party now.
        Last edited by Mike; March 17, 2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if Twitter and FB are going to censor the NYT’s Hunter Biden story like they did with the Post story.

Comment

You are completely delusional. I don't who Fuentes is but to suggest MTG is some sort of leader of the GOP is insane. She has been stripped of any and all committee assignments and has no actual power to do anything except provide one of 435 votes. She is an outlier unlike the loons on the Left who seem to be running the democratic party now.
            Nick Fuentes is a white nationalist 25 year old loser that is little more than a troll. MTG recently attended his shit-poster party and took heat for it.

I mostly agree with you that the Putin fans are small in number but noisy. It's fairer to say they are Team MAGA rather than Republicans. However Tucker Carlson is one of them and as we all know, he's the most watched show on cable, so it seems like they may be more influential than they really are.

But for the record on MTG, the reason she's not on any committees is because the Dems held a full House vote to give her the boot. All but 11 Republicans thought she should remain on Committees. Kevin McCarthy has already promised to give her all her assignments back once he's Speaker, possibly better ones.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Loses House Committee Assignments : NPR

Comment

• Yeah, I mean McCarthy has already stated he is going to give MTG and Gosar good assignments when he is in charge. That's the driving force behind the party, not you fellas. I like the revisionism of the Trump years, all of you guys allegedly didn't want him but leapt to his defense at all times, especially TomW, Talent and Crash Course
              Last edited by froot loops; March 17, 2022, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Nick Fuentes is a white nationalist 25 year old loser that is little more than a troll. MTG recently attended his shit-poster party and took heat for it.

I mostly agree with you that the Putin fans are small in number but noisy. It's fairer to say they are Team MAGA rather than Republicans. However Tucker Carlson is one of them and as we all know, he's the most watched show on cable, so it seems like they may be more influential than they really are.

But for the record on MTG, the reason she's not on any committees is because the Dems held a full House vote to give her the boot. All but 11 Republicans thought she should remain on Committees. Kevin McCarthy has already promised to give her all her assignments back once he's Speaker, possibly better ones.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Loses House Committee Assignments : NPR
                If you take Team MAGA out of the GOP, what you have left is enough voters to fill a high school gym.

Comment

Nobody knows who Fuentes is, yet they keep on speaking at his conferences. It's the craziest coincidence.

Last edited by froot loops; March 17, 2022, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• It is nice to see Froot showing his ass with this nonsense. But, when you have absolutely nothing ya gotta lie.

HELICOPTER MONEY!!!! BIDEN BOOM!!! MMT!!!

Comment

• Putin abuses Ukraine when Obama is in office. Has four years to waltz around and, I guess, do whatever he wants. Doesn’t. Then abuses The Chairman.

Four years. Nothing.

Comment

• I've certainly never advocated MMT. You can search in vain to find a post on that, I will gladly eat crow if you can find anything advocating that. Mostly you will find Buchanan dissertations on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

To put Desantis and Pompeo in that list is absurd. Do you believe Pompeo is of the same caliber as AOC?

Do you have any evidence that Trump was a "treasonous grifter"?

It is "uncomfortable now but it was far worse before". Can you name anything that is better now than when Biden was elected? Covid is better, but I'm not at all sure it is better through the efforts of the Biden administration.

Oh, and how about naming an accomplishment of the Biden administration. Any accomplishment at all.
                          Jon, I've been waiting for your response to my questions. Froot, how about you. Can you name an accomplishment of the Biden administration? How about you DSL?

Comment

• :::crickets chirping:::
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reduced unemployment to 3.8%. The number of new people collecting unemployment is at a 52 year low

Signed the first federal infrastructure bill since the Clinton Administration!

Improving the diet of Ogallallans is still a work in progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Reduced unemployment to 3.8%. The number of new people collecting unemployment is at a 52 year low

Signed the first federal infrastructure bill since the Clinton Administration!

Improving the diet of Ogallallans is still a work in progress.
                                People are not collecting now because Chairman Poopypants has solved Covid haven't you heard? People are safe to return to work thanks the CP and Giggles!

Yes and more spending will actually cure inflation...that's what CP has told us!

As far as Ogallalans go...I wouldn't know as I don't reside there.

Carry on with your mindless Prog drivel though...it is amusing.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X