No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official. Wiz has turned into Krapture.

Not a brain cell between them
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't know, having a president who isn't yearning to be Putin's best friend is an improvement, but I can see how the party of Fuentes and MTG disagrees with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        It's official. Wiz has turned into Krapture.

Not a brain cell between them
        There has never been a difference.

Comment

• Biden has projected American strength at its finest in a scant 14 months. Putin and our adversaries tremble at the mere mention of his name. When he sends Kamala Harris to Europe they know she means business. This isn’t a game. We’re talking about war in Europe, OK?

Comment

• Poopypants/Giggles 2024!!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I have been swayed by the salient arguments by CGVT and Froot. Despite the plain and obvious facts that Biden is guilty of many of the things Trump is hated for, he’s better because reasons. I for one, am ecstatic with the results produced by the Biden administration to date because feelings. There simply aren’t any objective measurements to determine if things are better or worse since Biden took office. So I’ll just go with “he’s not Trump” to fill in the cracks of my logic.
              KIDS IN CAGES!!!! Well, not so much any more.

HUNTER BIDEN's LAPTOP IS FAKE NEWS!!! CENSOR ALL STORIES!!!! Well, not so much any more.

THE CHAIRMAN WILL STAND UP TO PUTIN!!!!! Lol. Congrats on stopping that invasion which didn't happen for FOUR YEARS under DJT.

HELICOPTER MONEY!!!!!

Inflation is TRANSITORY!!!! Well, ok, it's not, but only because we didn't pass the $3T boondoggle!!!! Oh wait, it's actuall PUTIN's fault!!!!!

JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• FOUR YEARS. Nothing. FOURTEEN MONTHS. Bye, bye Ukraine. The Chairman carrying that big ol' fucking stick.

Comment

• Fortunately, the Russians are wildly inept. So, they've found themselves in a death slog.

Unfortunately, they're led by Putin who, IMO, ain't going to let bad results get in his way.

And, unfortunately, Putin still has control of a sizable nuclear arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Fortunately, the Russians are wildly inept. So, they've found themselves in a death slog.

Unfortunately, they're led by Putin who, IMO, ain't going to let bad results get in his way.

And, unfortunately, Putin still has control of a sizable nuclear arsenal.
                    So Biden tricked Putin into starting a disastrous war and destroying his international reputation as some kind of "savvy genius"

Meanwhile the last guy did everything in his power to enhance, praise, and launder said reputation and standing.

Sounds like Biden is fucking nailing it!!! Heh

Comment

• Whatever the last guy did and said clearly yielded better results. Unless you consider the worst situation Europe has seen since WWII as really sticking it to Putin.

Comment

• But, I heard that the last guy was "racist", so the reality that you speak of doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Whatever the last guy did and said clearly yielded better results. Unless you consider the worst situation Europe has seen since WWII as really sticking it to Putin.
                          If you want to talk about this seriously, I already laid out my thoughts which I think are reasonable. Putin believed he and Trump had common interests. An end to NATO, break up the EU, push Ukraine away from the West to Russia. Given Trump's loud oratory on the three subjects it was definitely not an unreasonable view on Putin's part. If you ask me straight up if that's more realistic than "Putin was scared of Trump", I would say yes. Why take by force what Trump's going to voluntarily give you?

You may strongly disagree. That's fine.

Comment

• I’m not sure how anyone can look at the sum of Biden’s outcomes - from the border, to Covid, to the economy, to diplomacy in Europe and the East - and do the gymnastics to come up with any phrase other than ‘abject failure’. He hasn’t done a lot of stuff to hang your hat on in his 15 months in the Oval Office. And the more distant the prior administration gets in the rear view, the harder it will be for a reasonable person to offer, “But Trump….”

Bah. Enough of that. On to serious matters: Texas Pete is a bad hot sauce. If you like hot sauces that are a bit milder, go with Crystal.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I’m not sure how anyone can look at the sum of Biden’s outcomes - from the border, to Covid, to the economy, to diplomacy in Europe and the East - and do the gymnastics to come up with any phrase other than ‘abject failure’. He hasn’t done a lot of stuff to hang your hat on in his 15 months in the Oval Office. And the more distant the prior administration gets in the rear view, the harder it will be for a reasonable person to offer, “But Trump….”

Bah. Enough of that. On to serious matters: Texas Pete is a bad hot sauce. If you like hot sauces that are a bit milder, go with Crystal.
                              Am I allowed to agree that he hasn't achieved much while not thinking the country has become an utter shithole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

If you want to talk about this seriously, I already laid out my thoughts which I think are reasonable. Putin believed he and Trump had common interests. An end to NATO, break up the EU, push Ukraine away from the West to Russia. Given Trump's loud oratory on the three subjects it was definitely not an unreasonable view on Putin's part. If you ask me straight up if that's more realistic than "Putin was scared of Trump", I would say yes. Why take by force what Trump's going to voluntarily give you?

You may strongly disagree. That's fine.
                                I strongly disagree that Trump and Putin had a common interest in ending NATO, breaking up the EU, and giving Ukraine to Russia.

I don’t think Putin was necessarily scared of Trump but he realized that there would be a change in the presidency after 2020. When Steady Hand Biden won the election I’d bet Putin started chomping at the bit and after the Afghanistan debacle he was foaming at the mouth. Biden projects nothing but weakness and frailty.

Oh, and maybe it’s not a good idea to tell the whole world, while Putin masses troops around Ukraine, that there’s no way in hell the U.S. will get involved militarily. How about “all options are on the table” while privately holding a non-interventionist position.

Comment

Working...
                                X