Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

It's coming up on 24 hours and the best (and practically ONLY) response is that "he's not Trump".

Considering that we could ALL make that claim, that's not good.
    48 Hours now, and the only new contenders for a Biden accomplishment are "no mean tweets" and that he still has his son's back even though even the New York Times acknowledges that he's a slimy creepy junkie slime ball- and a criminal that was covered by "50 intelligence agents" and a cabal of agenda driven "journalists".

I'd say we have a loser here.
    Last edited by Tom W; March 19, 2022, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Of course the cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline is not the sole reason for oil prices...it's a part...but to try and deny that Chairman Poopypants' policies and rhetoric toward fossil fuels...it's green energy/climate change policies...covid lockdown policies...and bloating the economy with 3 trillion dollars of spending all played a role. To deny these is just plain idiotic denial.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden's are fucking corrupt as fuck and big tech/msm protected them and swayed an election. That is the fact Jack.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And the US had a right to know about their corruption prior to the election.

The censoring of any facts about Hunter's laptop was a massive in-kind donation to the Dem party.

Comment

• EFZ to the EFZ
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All of what Wiz said. Because I'm a FP, military analysis junkie, the collective of Biden's FPs have set the US back a good 25 years:... and I'm not in to comparing Trump and Biden. Waste of time.

Geezer posted a great quote from an article of how the Biden administration's policies involving Saudi Arabia and Iran have been an abomination. Biden's policies are being driven by the left's fanciful views on human rights, green policies related to oil and the pursuit of global peace that are tone deaf to reality. President Putin, Chairman Xi and Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, among other notable autocrats, don't operate from the basis of the fanciful shit the left wants these people to operate by in some group hugging, let's all get along peacefully sort of way. These people are calculating, intelligent and ruthless autocrats that put the interests of their countries as they define them and the development of global spheres of influence they wish to arrange ahead of everything.

The Mullahs of Iran don't give a shit about human rights. They care about Islam, Islamic Law and spreading it if not just in the ME, also globally, and they pursue that objective ruthlessly. Trump had absolutely the right approach to those autocratic fucks who reject, wholesale, the Pax American and the freedoms, capital markets, democratic governance and improved standards of living that it has brought. Xi is looking to replace democracy with his brand of governance and advance China's global influence while America's declines.

Finally, the tottering current US President and his idiotic partner, the VP, by their public stature and FP pursuits, invited what is going on in Ukraine. Weakness, pure and simple encouraged Putin to take advantage of it and act to pursue his interests and those of Russia. At this point, there's no going back and saying, "we made mistakes." But Putin's invasion, IMO, was preventable and so is the untold suffering of the Ukrainian people. They are suffering due to perceived American weakness, a tottering president focused on pursuing unrealistic FPs in a world of powerful autocrats looking to re-work the world order and forge a new one where America's global influence fades and thiers rises.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• “America’s economy improved more in Joe Biden’s first 12 months than any president during the past 50 years notwithstanding the contrary media narrative contributing to dour public opinion,” Matthew Winkler, former editor in chief of Bloomberg News, wrote last week. Among the gains: The economy expanded an estimated 5.5 percent in 2021 (fourth-quarter growth dramatically outpaced Europe and even China). Unemployment plunged to 4.2 percent. Record-setting U.S. stock markets (the S&P 500 is up nearly 30 percent) outperformed the world. Productivity jumped. Corporate profits are the largest since 1950 and corporate debt the lowest in 30. Consumer credit expanded. Confidence among CEOs is the highest in 20 years. The American Rescue Plan cut child poverty in half.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  And the US had a right to know about their corruption prior to the election.

The censoring of any facts about Hunter's laptop was a massive in-kind donation to the Dem party.
                  These aren't "gee, honey we didn't go to the strip club and weren't out until 3:30 am.." sort of lies. These were intentional, malicious lies. Couple them with some questionable COVID narratives and it's pretty easy to call bullshit on everything that they've been feeding us.

Like this ^^^

Comment

• Is CGVT playing with a full deck? Is his picnic basket a couple of sandwiches short? Is he the dimmest light on the string? Is he the dullest knife in the drawer? Is he living in some alternate reality? Is he on crack? These are questions I think we deserve answers to.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reality is tough to deal with, isn't Wiz?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Obviously for you...yes.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• delusionous dipshitterus
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              delusionous dipshitterus
                              You finally got your diagnosis.

Now if only there was a treatment.

Comment

• libtardprogus moronus delusionus tremiumius
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X