• Show
Clear All

• lol for AA

ESAD for "The Wiz"

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reminds me of that one Jan 6th rioter who thought he was storming the White House

Trump rioter Douglas Austin Jensen thought he invaded White House, not Capitol (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Ah January 6th...a day that just will never die...heh...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crazy that most of what the Left still talks about is Trump lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Talent, could you please read Trump's 100+ page RICO complaint against Hillary Clinton, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, John Podesta, Fusion GPS, the DNC, the Clinton Campaign, Peter Strzok & Lisa Page (aka the "Lovebirds"), and another 4 dozen Democrats, business, and government entities, and give me a decent executive summary? Ideally by 5 but in the morning is fine too

gov.uscourts.flsd.610157.1.0.pdf (courtlistener.com)

Poor DJT, still listening to piss poor advisors. The allegations in the suit are supported by exactly zero facts and are simply a re-hash of Trump's flighty grievances. The man has got to get his sycophants out of his ear. Publicity-wise, this is going to end badly for him. I almost feel sorry the way he and his ego are being manipulated. Well, maybe not.

The "defendants" will open the report issued by the (Republican-led) Senate committee, which in 2020 concluded that Russia used Republican political operative Paul Manafort and the WikiLeaks website to try to help Trump win the 2016 election. Followed by a release of the Mueller Report, sans the William Barr paint over. The defendants will then have the audacity to demand proof of the fantasy allegations made in the suit. Not going to end well for Trump. Another self inflicted shot to the foot.
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• It's their...pun intended...trump card. That and everything is racist.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jon...did you live near power lines growing up? Just curious bud...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, he's on firmer ground mocking a DJT ginned-up lawsuit than he is getting ass-slammed on CRT. That's for sure.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct. But he's still an idiot.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No one is saying otherwise.

Comment

• Wiz Axiom #1...Progs do not recognize their lunacy.

(Wiziom)
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• North Macedonia knocking Italy out of the World Cup with an injury time goal in Palermo is about as likely as DSL and Wiz splitting a sixer of Jolt and doing a naked Islands in the Stream duet at a Biloxi truck stop.

Comment

• STFU.

Iffen you'd said Can't Live Without You by Scorpions at a Brush, Colorado rest area...I'd be all in...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                STFU.

Iffen you'd said Can't Live Without You by Scorpions at a Brush, Colorado rest area...I'd be all in...
                                Oh I bet you've done plenty of rest stop circuits in your day...

Comment

Working...
                                X