Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    80-1 odds. 2nd longest of all time to win the Kentucky Derby. Great race. Great story.
    Hmmmm....about the same odds as CGVT posting anything intelligent...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It only took me about 3 minutes to figure that out.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 279958111_10228446368134459_908920910572373381_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=-GJnDTFw_7cAX-98ZJU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_d2AgS42DgqrG2BBgIK5DfxraADUxY5nq9psl9QCEY1w&oe=627BD048.jpg

Comment

• 280264703_5305031199535078_3738301856139755179_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=YTJfYJXaDsMAX_CKMhL&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT8oqu0hkVP1lDaFH_aJdVzPurQ56UNx-8DLkOK1x__1fQ&oe=627C9AF6.jpg
            Last edited by lineygoblue; May 7, 2022, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Sitting here eating pickled bologna that expired last year. Half price and I don"t gaf....

Comment

• I think crash is on vacation so I'll fill in for him with a Sussman trial update.

Judge "spares" Clinton campaign. Limits evidence and testimony that Durham can present at trial against Sussman.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...uling-00030887

Prosecutors say Sussmann presented his tip to Baker as simply a good-faith attempt to protect national security, when he was actually acting on behalf of the campaign and tech researchers he represented. Cooper said that permitting prosecutors to lay out evidence of such a broad, political conspiracy would amount to a “time-consuming and largely unnecessary mini-trial,” considering Durham has not charged Sussmann with conspiracy but only with a “narrow” false statement to the FBI.

Comment

• Ukraine:
                  • In summary, Russian military operations on the ground are having less success than their Ukrainian counterparts.
                  • There's evidence that the Russians are conducting a tactical withdrawal from Kharkiv.
                  • Kharkiv is important as a flanking territory that is intended to protect Russian supply lines from the Belgorod Oblast inside Russia.
                  • Kharkiv also supports the SE drive into the Donbas region out of Izyum which the Russians allegedly tenuously hold.
                  • These are now threatened and the Russians will have to commit forces to defend that flank instead of adding them to bogged down forces in the Donbas region.
                  • ISW/CTR continues to report that Russian political agencies continue to establish administrative control over Kherson. Russians claim their military forces control Kherson and will move ahead with plans to establish the entire Oblast either as independent an republic - like Donetsk and Luhansk - or annex them into the Russian Federation (like Crimea).
                  • While its said that Kherson citizens aren't cooperating, that may not matter and that disturbs me. Odessa would be next and harder to subdue but if obtained completes the land bridge between the Donbas region to Crimea.... at least there are Russian military units spread throughout that land bridge to enforce what Putin's game plan is.
                  • The biggest obstacle to Ukraine winning this thing is flagging interest and commitment to supporting them in the west. As costs mount and reporting of the war is replaced by other news stories, desire for material support will erode. Putin is counting on that.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A pretty big deal. Sinn Fein won the largest number of seats in the Northern Ireland Assembly.

Comment

• Here's a Mother's Day "you're sleeping on the sofa" joke: ..

My wife told me for Mother's Day she wanted something shiny, that goes for 0 to 150 in 3 seconds.

So, I bought her a bathroom scale...

Comment

• Liney walks into psychiatrist office wearing Saran Wrap underwear. Psychiatrist says “oh! I can clearly see you’re nuts”...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Capture.JPG
                          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Here's a Mother's Day "you're sleeping on the sofa" joke: ..

My wife told me for Mother's Day she wanted something shiny, that goes for 0 to 150 in 3 seconds.

So, I bought her a bathroom scale...
                            Mother’s Day? Don’t you mean “Birthing Persons Day?”

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                              double heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Mother’s Day? Don’t you mean “Birthing Persons Day?”
                                Hmm, this gives me an idea. Maybe I can double dip Fathers Day AND and Mothers Day. You know, to support women…

Comment

Working...
                                X