Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEHOLD THE WRATH OF DESANTIS!

Comment

• Just think of how many subscribers they could have if the MAGAs weren't so opposed to them. As each year goes by it is increasingly evident how shrewd Disney.was for.buying Marvel, Lucasfilm and 20th century fox for such bargain prices.
      Last edited by froot loops; May 11, 2022, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Just think of how many subscribers they could have if the MAGAs weren't so opposed to them. As each year goes by it is increasingly evident how shrewd Disney.was for.buykng Marvel, Lucasfilm and 20th century fox for such bargain prices.
        Yeah. About that...

Disney.png

Comment

• What is that supposed to represent exactly, are you saying the stock price would be higher without those acquisitions?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Chuck Schumer continues to amaze. He managed to shepherd the Ds abortion bill — with enough exceptions to make it no-limit abortion — to a 49-51 defeat whilst getting swing state Ds on the record for late term abortion.

Watching the Ds pull the levers of government is just a fucking privilege.
            If D's choose abortion as the hill to die on, they will die in the November elections. Its a big deal to screamers on both sides, but that's not the people who are going to decide the elections. The deciders are going to be the folks who continue to look at $5.00 at the gas pump and their grocery bills that have shot up over the last 2 years. They're going to be asking "Why, exactly am I paying these higher prices?" If folks were paying higher prices because the country had been attacked, and there was a war effort going on, then maybe the higher prices would not be such a big deal. Most would be fine with supporting the country. But there is no good reason for the massive inflation that has taken place under the leadership(?) of The Chairman. Its his actions that have caused all this.

Chuck Shumer could have picked off two R Senator votes, and maybe more, if he would have agreed that the constitution supports freedom of religion. That's all both Collins and Murkowski wanted, to vote "yes" on his pet legislation. Yes, it still would have fallen short of the filibuster number, but he could have claimed "a majority of the Senate" voted for his bill, and it had bipartisan support. But, no. He is scared of the radical side of his own party, and refused to move toward the center, on that basic premise.

The Party hasn't moved a millimeter toward the center since Inauguration Day. And for them, the sad part is that there are votes waiting for them there, if they'd just move.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 280214818_1185697815579967_8565555458535112905_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=jwCRBKnu2-0AX95DD-4&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT9E2YXfNMuhhakV0344jJ67lLKabRPonzC5LQJtJkBOxQ&oe=62821258.jpg
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Watching the Ds continue to overplay their self-righteousness has been delightful. It will only get better when the Chairman tries to transfer student loan debt to taxpayers.

Comment

• I hate to underestimate the stupidty of The Chairman and The Party, but I don't think he's going to cancel student debt. I mean, he might, but I think even The Chairman appreciates how remarkably stupid on so many different levels it is. That said, the Progs definitely would do it and, well, The Chairman tends to bend the knee to the Progs, so we'll see.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Loan forgiveness is a human right.

Comment

I hate to underestimate the stupidty of The Chairman and The Party, but I don't think he's going to cancel student debt. I mean, he might, but I think even The Chairman appreciates how remarkably stupid on so many different levels it is. That said, the Progs definitely would do it and, well, The Chairman tends to bend the knee to the Progs, so we'll see.
                      LOL. Biden bending a knee to progressives. Still waiting for that.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

He's running a Tommy Tuberville campaign.
                        Ah, that would be Sen. Tuberville to you.

Comment

Chuck Schumer continues to amaze. He managed to shepherd the Ds abortion bill — with enough exceptions to make it no-limit abortion — to a 49-51 defeat whilst getting swing state Ds on the record for late term abortion.

Watching the Ds pull the levers of government is just a fucking privilege.
                          I actually did laugh out loud when I read this. Good writing. Like DSL's line about hot dogs and cool ranch Doritos.

Comment

• Probably old news to most of you here but I feel compelled ..... no, I'm bored ..... to write this.

Optimists think that Russia will fold it's hand before Ukraine as a result of sanctions plus the west's stream of arms. They might, with a claim by Putin of victory (and it will be) but it will be after he has managed to absorb Ukraine's Sea of Azov and Black Sea territory along with major port cities into the Russian Federation. This will happen by a combination of force of arms and brutal repression of civil disobedience and partisan resistance.

Ukraine will be fucked economically and isolated geopolitically. The west has no appetite for what would be required to achieve Zelenski''s stated goal of gaining back all lost territory since 2014, including Crimea. That is a military operation comprised of NATO forces to engage the Russian Navy, Air Force and Army and kick them back inside their legal and commonly understood boarders.

OTH, pessimists, and I am among them, see two bad outcomes here: One, Putin annexes the territory I describe above or two, he gets the engagement with NATO he fears most, escalates on the claim the existence of the Russian Federation is threatened, and uses unconventional weapons including nuclear arms to obtain his goal of preserving his own power.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jan 6 Committee subpoenas Kevin McCarthy, Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, Scott Perry, and Mo Brooks.

It'll be interesting to see what these dickheads do. If they refuse to comply they're weakening their own powers of investigation for the Hunter Biden Show Trial I'm sure is coming in 2023-2024.

January 6 committee issues subpoenas to 5 House Republicans - CNNPolitics

Comment

• Just a quick note -- early voting in Georgia is 160% of what it was in the 2020 PRESIDENTIAL election and is on pace to actually see more votes in the mid-term than Presidential. Apparently the R voter suppression strategy in Georgia, i.e., JIM CROW ON STEROIDS, i.e., MOVE THE ALL-STAR GAME!!! (to a state w/ more restrictive voting laws), i.e., WHITE SUPREMACY!!!! -- apparently that shit isn't exactly stopping early voting.

But, hey, The Chairman gonna Chairman.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X