No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HIMARS being sent to Ukraine. Within the article is a link to the breakdown of the $40B package of Ukrainian aid that passed both houses of Congress and is on its way to Biden's desk.

US to send rocket systems to Kyiv drawing criticism from the Kremlin which accused Washington of adding ‘fuel to fire’.
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I glad that we are sending tens of billions to the Ukraine with inflation at 8.5% and all kinds of shortages afflicting our economy.

Comment

• At least the Gender and Identity Studies students will be getting at least $10K coming to them!

Comment

• NBC seems to be off the biden bandwagon first a hunter biden story now this https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=ac217...EzMDEyMQ&ntb=1

If he's losing the media chances are he doesnt last his term

Comment

• Hmm. Johnny Depp wins his defamation suit against his ex-wife.

#believeallwomen…or whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              NBC seems to be off the biden bandwagon first a hunter biden story now this https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=ac217...EzMDEyMQ&ntb=1

If he's losing the media chances are he doesnt last his term
              No comments on the incredibly important Sussmann trial????

Comment

• Hitlary gets out of another jam. No news there.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The teflon Clintons. Nothing sticks. They have more slick moves than a greased snake.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    The alphabet people are hard at work again. Now there's a J added to DEI, for "justice", of course.

I've seen arguments for getting rid of grades all together. Well, OK. But how the hell do apply to college with no grades or test scores? Tell them you consistently got smiley faces in math?

Comment

• Mike, you'll also enjoy or shake your head at the following -- it's 24 minutes, but it's worth watching if you have time.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

The alphabet people are hard at work again. Now there's a J added to DEI, for "justice", of course.

I've seen arguments for getting rid of grades all together. Well, OK. But how the hell do apply to college with no grades or test scores? Tell them you consistently got smiley faces in math?
                        The white liberal condescension is, at times, almost startling. "Soft bigotry of low expectations" almost doesn't describe it anymore.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Mike, you'll also enjoy or shake your head at the following -- it's 24 minutes, but it's worth watching if you have time.

Thanks, I did watch it.

I've adopted the position that if I learn someone went to an Ivy League school, I just assume they're a fucking idiot. Or at a minimum, a condescending prick. Likely both, though.

I was at a kids' birthday party not long ago and there was a married couple that my wife and I got stuck conversing with. They both went to Princeton and are tenured profs at a Big Ten university - two very unsolicited bits of information that came up shockingly early in casual conversation. The husband was a glorified pull-string doll that would spout NYT headlines about climate change and how CRT is NOT taught in schools. The wife had no clue about parenting and asked us questions like "when do they stop acting crazy?" and "how do you find out what they do at school?" I'm pretty sure their kid was eating a house plant at one point. Just the worst. Ugh. Thanks for listening. It was either this or pay for therapy.

Comment

• Hey that reminds me, Cornell unfortunately fell in the Final, 9-7 to Maryland. Fear the Terp.

But not before humiliating some publicly-schooled, Jersey shore trash! Take THAT you non-Ivy fuckheads!

Comment

• "...glorified pull-string doll..." Heh. I'm stealing that line Mike.
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Hey that reminds me, Cornell unfortunately fell in the Final, 9-7 to Maryland. Fear the Terp.

But not before humiliating some publicly-schooled, Jersey shore trash! Take THAT you non-Ivy fuckheads!
                                Oh yeah. I forget that Cornell is an Ivy.

Comment

Working...
                                X