No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if we just ban gators all will be fine.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Banning gators is no solution. Gators are already out there. If we ban gators than only criminals will have gators.

Comment

• Relax Hack, you should be fine.

I read gators are allergic to homosexuals, it would be safe to dangle your junk, knee-deep on the water's edge all day long if you like.
        Last edited by Prime2; June 17, 2016, 10:40 AM.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Banning gators is no solution. Gators are already out there. If we ban gators than only criminals will have gators.
          Well you sir are just a mean spirited right wing nut job then. Think about the children man! C'mon!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I read gators are allergic to homosexuals

Last time gators came up you posted a photo in which you are very close to one.

Comment

• 1.3 million gators, estimted Florida population.

Makes a fine pair!
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I wish you'd stop obsessing over MY fine pair. Try talking about pairs of things that ladies have, if you have ever noticed that sort of thing. Would be a better fit with forum culture.

Comment

• Looks like nice kindling wood to me.

Comment

• Well, you'd try to set the world record. You'd likely cover 30-40 yards in 25 seconds before collapsing in a wheezing, flailing ball of flabby desperation praying for the Gator to take you so that your pain may end.
                    I'm too stupid to find it on YouTube but the Hilton Head (SC) tourist bureau used to have a film about how fast gators are over the first 25 feet. It showed a gator running down a dog. Gators love to sun themselves on golf courses, particularly on greens and tees. I once golfed with a guy whose ball came to rest not over 3 feet from a gator's head, and the guy stepped right up and hit the ball where it lay. Gator attacks on humans are rare, but feeding them undoubtedly caused this gator to attack. BTW, gators were once on the endangered species list.

Comment

• Navy Seal: Best Defense...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHKm51XIHuE"]The AR-15: Americans' Best Defense Against Terror and Crime - YouTube[/ame]
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Well, you'd try to set the world record. You'd likely cover 30-40 yards in 25 seconds before collapsing in a wheezing, flailing ball of flabby desperation praying for the Gator to take you so that your pain may end.
                        Let's keep our focus on not feeding the gators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          Hard to argue with that NRA propaganda piece. It's been working great so far.

Comment

• I feel dumber having watched that. Thanks.
                            Nothing like a good ol fashioned NRA straw man.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He seemed to have a pretty high opinion of that varmint gun.

Comment

• A junkie has a high opinion of heroin. Should we take their word on setting policy?
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X