No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Ds can raise funds to bail out felons after the BLM riots, I suspect there will be lots of NGOs taking "red-state victims" to blue states for abortions.
    The prog left has some of the richest people in the world under their umbrella. Almost all professional athletes are among the prog left, or at least the ones that dare speak. All the largest networks and print media (and employees)are liberal companies. Oprah Winfrey is one of the richest women in the world. Hollywood stars, producers, and workers are all among the prog left, with very few exceptions. All have big money. They could easily fund 'safe and legal' abortions all over the country, if that was truly important to them. In states that will not allow them, they can easily arrange transportation, and then funding for the procedure. Oprah by herself, could probably fund it nationwide for several years. George Soros, Bill Gates, .. all could combine to fund 'safe and legal' abortions with transportation to 'legal' states, and funding for the procedure. Insurance companies wouldn't have to pay a penny.

But, progs would rather see their beliefs forced on the rest of us via the courts and big government.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; June 25, 2022, 11:19 AM.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Some corporations have already announced that they are going to offer abortion tourism reimbursement as a “health care” benefit.

The paramount importance that the Left places on preserving consequence-free orgasms is pretty creepy, if you ask me.

Comment

• “It’s OK when we do it”

7753BD91-7834-4365-A85E-F96F55171A32.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Some corporations have already announced that they are going to offer abortion tourism reimbursement as a “health care” benefit.

The paramount importance that the Left places on preserving consequence-free orgasms is pretty creepy, if you ask me.
          Cheaper for corporations to pay for an out state abortion than pay for child birth and another human to insure. It's about the benjamins.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

“It’s OK when we do it”

7753BD91-7834-4365-A85E-F96F55171A32.jpeg
            Progs gonna prog.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Cheaper for corporations to pay for an out state abortion than pay for child birth and another human to insure. It's about the benjamins.
              Heh. Indeed.

Comment

• Abortions will still take place even in shitholes like Nebraska. Abortions were taking place there before Roe too.

Comment

• FTh2tVcUUAInYoG?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Abortions will still take place even in shitholes like Nebraska. Abortions were taking place there before Roe too.
                    I wish your Mother believed in abortion.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FWHzdFrUAAAepy5?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Abortions will still take place even in shitholes like Nebraska. Abortions were taking place there before Roe too.
                        One less than was necessary though

Comment

One less than was necessary though
                          Correct

Comment

• 77A22147-8659-4AC7-A051-509A43AD70A7.jpeg

Comment

• Comment

• I assume the red flag stuff is what you think is unconstitutional about the bill.

There's possibly one or two around the country that go too far and the Court would water them down but I don't think Thomas would have many allies in declaring ALL red flag laws unconstitutional, period.

If you can have your child taken away from you temporarily, you can have your gun taken away temporarily.

Comment

Working...
                                X