No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is a clown. I have said this. His economic policies (other than his Covid response) helped this country greatly. Unfortunately he couldn't keep his yapper shut. Couldn't be "presidential". This is why he lost. I could vote for DeSantis. The guy has principles and fortitude. IMHO he will be the next POTUS.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

In all seriousness, it's simply a fact that Trump is polling much worse against DeSantis than is was at this time last year. It seems to me that all the Jan 6th stuff plus Trump clearly not moving on and ranting and raving about stolen elections has HURT his standing with Republican voters, even if they won't (like I said) admit it to someone like me or the media.
      I think more than anything it's DeSantis gaining recognition more than Trump losing support. Trump has only gone done a few points while DeSantis has gained upwards of 20. He's killing it on the culture war front and that really resonates with a lot of people right now.

Comment

• Erdogan drops his objection to Finland and Sweden joining NATO. They're in. Jens Stoletenberg NATO's Chief when asked about this by reporters said, "every nation has the right to decide it's own path." In your face, Vlad.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Anything that gets DJT out and DeSantis in works for me.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Quick note on local news:

Michigan high court wipes charges against ex-Gov. Snyder, 8 others in Flint water crisis

Michigan Supreme Court says judge had ‘no authority’ to issue indictments in lead water scandal

Vote was 6-0. At some point people will realize who really fucked up.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

Comment

• Speaking of presidential law breaking....

“The president has said that he never spoke with his son about his overseas business dealings. Is that still the case?” Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked Psaki at her daily press briefing.

“Yes,” Psaki replied, tersely affirming that Biden stands by the 2019 claim that he’d “never spoken” with his son about “his overseas business dealings.”

heh

heh heh

heh heh heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In Biden's defense he probably doesn't remember... who his son is.

Comment

• He had a son. His name was Beau. Have you ever heard about him?

Comment

• He was the good one as I understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      I listened to Hutchinson's (the aid) testimony - she responded to Liz Cheny's scripted expose with Hutchinson's testimony carefully interspersed with clips of her previous testimony along with others. There was clearly a Cheny agenda. That's fine. It's what this hearing is about.

Trump is a fucking clown. We know this. Did he plan or incite the riot? Did he commit crimes of obstruction or seditious conspiracy? I still don't think so and I'll go back to my original post were I asserted he didn't and said why.

Is he an obnoxious loud mouth, did he fuck holler over losing the election, throw plates at the wall of the presidential dining hall, slam his fist down when he accepted Barr's resignation, stupidly grab the steering wheel of his limo in attempt to get the driver to drive him to the capitol? He did all of that shit because he's a complete ass hole.

I reiterate: We know this. Did he commit crimes? I'll let the legal experts sort that out but to a lay person, fuck no. ...... and let me be clear, I don't want him anywhere near the presidency. I don't want him to run, but trying to get him convicted to prevent that outcome - exactly what I think some want - probably isn't worth the effort. Fortunately besides, you know, the law, it looks like his Secret Service, and probably others, stopped him, from going to the capitol and potentially committing a crime.
                      You fellas will rationalize anything for Trump, you probably would have rationalized a successful coup. You fellas are a mob lawyers dream.

Commanding supporters to March on the capitol in coordination with the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers to fight like hell seems like a criminal conspiracy. Witness tampering is a crime. But yeah make your criticism about carefully scripted questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        He was the good one as I understand it.
                        Yes. Heh. I was trying to make a joke about Biden bringing him up too much.

Comment

• I'm not defending anything Trump did. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy. When the left does repulsive things...crickets...when the right does it...HANG THE BASTAGES!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its Trump's own fault, 100% , that he lost to Bidet.

His own actions cost him the Presidency, and his continuing actions in Georgia lost the Senate to the Dems.

Trump lost to the weakest Dem nominee in my lifetime. That is 100% on him.

I don't buy any of the voter fraud/conspiracy theories. I do believe fraud exists, but not to the level to change the outcome of the election. Trump lost because he was a jackhole.

And now, if the Dems keep behaving even more stupidly than Trump, they're going to cause him to be elected again. Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You don't believe your eyes, but the longer you watch, the more reality sinks in. The way the Dems are going now will be political suicide for them in 2022 and 2024. And Trump will be waiting to take advantage. Dems will have nobody to blame but themselves. Just like Trump in 2020.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Couldn't have said it better myself.

Well...actually I could have...but let's not upset liney...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X