Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I do like that The Chairman is off suckling Saudi choad whilst taking every opportunity to shit on US cheap energy producers right down to gas station owners. One might think encouraging domestic cheap energy is a better option to being a Saudi Cockholster, but here we are.
    Joe could be instrumental in dropping oil prices TOMORROW if he'd just take a couple steps:

1. Walk back his PROMISE to eliminate fossil fuels in less than 10 years. Oil producers are not stupid. They know if their entire industry has been targeted for destruction by the government, they need to get their profits NOW, because future profits are in jeopardy. He could say that the goal is to one day eliminate fossil fuels, as technology advances. But to threaten an entire industry with destruction in less than 10 years, especially when the technology isn't going to be available to do so yet, is just plain foolish. At least for consumers, its foolish. For woke rich democrat politicians, I'm sure it makes a lot of sense.

2. Turn loose American oil producers, and let them drill for new sources of oil in the meantime. American energy independence is a good thing, not an evil thing. America shouldn't have to go with hat in hand to OPEC or any other oil producing country to beg for more oil. We have all we need here. And let the companies build new refineries. Today's technology in refining fuels is better and produces less pollution than years ago. Let these people do what they do. Stop treating them like they are 'raping the environment'. That's all hogwash.

But no. Its much better to go begging to the rest of the world to 'help us'. If this is really part of 'Putin's war', then he's winning with the US government's help.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He is held captive by the Bernie Sanders loons...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More about the 10 year old Ohio rape victim story: .. turns out the Indiana doctor who performed the procedure indicated that the rapist was a minor.

So again, why did this doctor feel that he/she had to lie?

Still so many questions.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It could be what she or her parents told the doctor. Seems likely to me, anyway. If the doctor submitted a report to authorities, especially dealing with a child, it’s hard for me to imagine her just “lying” to protect the unknown illegal immigrant who committed the rape.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Nothing like politicizing a 10 year old kid...good job Chairman Poopypants!
            How in the actual fuck is anything Biden's fault? It seems like maybe Team Dickhead Conservative politicized the 10 year old when they wrote abortion laws that allow no exceptions for rape victims.

Comment

• The better response is that the Rs are now pointing out how horrible it is that an Illegal raped a 10-yr old girl. Hence, politicizing a 10-yr girl's tragedy.

The Chairman is certainly politicizing it. Whether you think he should or shouldn't -- that's up to you. But, it IS. And now the Rs are sort of doing the same -- with less fervor, but still.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

The better response is that the Rs are now pointing out how horrible it is that an Illegal raped a 10-yr old girl. Hence, politicizing a 10-yr girl's tragedy.

The Chairman is certainly politicizing it. Whether you think he should or shouldn't -- that's up to you. But, it IS. And now the Rs are sort of doing the same -- with less fervor, but still.
                Fair enough. By that definition I think he absolutely SHOULD politicize the case. Draw attention to the injustice these laws create.

We went in 24 hours from most of conservative media calling this story a hoax to oh it's obviously true and the thing you should care about is that an illegal was involved. This isn't an abortion story, it's an illegal immigrant crime story. Blame the mother, blame the doctor, attack the media for "covering up" an illegal committing the crime. Do anything to take the focus away from the abortion law because people might start criticizing those laws and we can't have that.

Comment

• Just so you know, I can't always be here to help you get your ducks in a row, or even find your ducks, when you pick a fight with THE_WIZARD. I mean, I'm glad to do it. You're a fellow citizen of Ohio and I do have a soft spot in my heart for you on account of your Lorain City School-Cornell lack of education. But, just be careful. THE_WIZARD is a little above your paygrade so pick your spots judiciously.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    More about the 10 year old Ohio rape victim story: .. turns out the Indiana doctor who performed the procedure indicated that the rapist was a minor.

So again, why did this doctor feel that he/she had to lie?

Still so many questions.
                    I see on the form where this is coming from. It asks the father's age and she left that blank. The next questions is "If age not known, approximate age" and she put 17.

The doctor would obviously have no clue about the rapist's identity or age unless the parents told them.

If you're hellbent on believing this doctor broke the law or wanted desperately to help the rapist, feel free. Nothing I say will stop you.

Comment

Just so you know, I can't always be here to help you get your ducks in a row, or even find your ducks, when you pick a fight with THE_WIZARD. I mean, I'm glad to do it. You're a fellow citizen of Ohio and I do have a soft spot in my heart for you on account of your Lorain City School-Cornell lack of education. But, just be careful. THE_WIZARD is a little above your paygrade so pick your spots judiciously.
                      And a good shaddup to you, sir

Comment

• Clownworld post for Friday, July 15.

a554956456149fdf.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I see on the form where this is coming from. It asks the father's age and she left that blank. The next questions is "If age not known, approximate age" and she put 17.

The doctor would obviously have no clue about the rapist's identity or age unless the parents told them.

If you're hellbent on believing this doctor broke the law or wanted desperately to help the rapist, feel free. Nothing I say will stop you.
                          The FBI should raid her house and drag her out in her bathrobe in the presence of TV cameras just to make sure.

Comment

• Was she a participant in a conspiracy to defraud the United States government, and steal a Presidential election? If so, highly agree.

Comment

• Also what's the outrage in the gay couple story? That we allow gay couples to adopt? I guess I'm too depraved and woke to become incensed reading that headline.

Comment

• I think the outrage is that we allow a lawsuit because they didn’t get the baby they want.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X