No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that President Honest Joe Biden has forcefully and vigorously brought gas prices down for 31 straight days, will Wiz do the honorable thing by kneeling, repenting, and committing seppuku?

Come On GIF by GIPHY News

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      Heh.

They had a boy. I know my son-in-law pretty well. When Junior comes home from first grade and, at the supper table, tells the son-in-law that he might be a girl, the son-in-law will say, "...You are a BOY! Pass the potatoes."
      You and your son are anti-tranites
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Now that President Honest Joe Biden has forcefully and vigorously brought gas prices down for 31 straight days, will Wiz do the honorable thing by kneeling, repenting, and committing seppuku?

Come On GIF by GIPHY News
        Biden brought down prices? I thought the administration said that they couldn't affect oil prices...it was Covid and Putin?

I'm confused.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The ingratitude sickens but does not surprise this honest observer.

Comment

• Your condescension is duly noted.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Was wondering about this after Ivana's death. Trump, Donnie Jr., and Ivanka were supposed to sit for depositions today with the NY AG. Been postponed as expected.

Trump is supposed to have a rally tomorrow night in Arizona. Would be keeping in character of him for the show to go on.

Trump depositions delayed after Ivana's death (nydailynews.com)

Comment

• Putin's inflation now at 9.1%...notwithstanding the outstanding efforts of Joe regarding gas prices...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks to Joe Manchin...the Dems scorched earth policy to add even more fuel to the inflation fire...has been thwarted. Thank God for Manchin...without him inflation would be in the 15-20% range. This administration and Prog House are so fucking business inept its comical...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He and Sinema are the only two people who had the balls to stand in the way of one party rule.

I'd vote for that Joe for President right now.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• From Tom Cotton today:

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) vowed to investigate ESG practices by “climate cartel” groups like BlackRock that are “contributing to $5 a gallon gas” “so a lot of fancy investment bankers can feel good about themselves” and “think they drive an electric car when really they’re driving a coal-powered car as opposed to a gas-powered car.”
                      Cotton stated, “[W]hat Larry Fink and BlackRock have done, in part through collusion with this Climate Action Partnership, is essentially create a climate cartel. They are trying to suppress investment in the fossil fuel industry in America. And I know you have a lot of CEOs and investors who watch. I would just say this, if you’re thinking about joining this climate cartel, you better think again, and you better lawyer up. There’s a reason why America’s top law firms are already advising their clients to be wary here, because this is contributing to $5 a gallon gas and when Republicans take charge in November, I’m going to make sure that the Congress is investigating these matters. This is almost certainly a breach of these firms’ fiduciary duties, probably a civil violation of anti-trust laws, … and very possibly a criminal violation.”

He later added, “[T]here are real victims here, not just companies that use these fuels or that produce them, but families in Arkansas who are trying to stretch their budgets to make them — to pay for $5 a gallon gas or to pay for diesel for their tractors. There are real victims here that are the target of these cartels, so a lot of fancy investment bankers can feel good about themselves, so they can think they drive an electric car when really they’re driving a coal-powered car as opposed to a gas-powered car.”

Comment

• The Climate Change Cult is a fucking cancer of this country and frankly the world. It must be defeated.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Got my hands on this year's Phil Steele CFB preview mag. Nebraska #4 in the West. Sky's the limit for Frosty!!!

On a related note he's got Wisconsin winning the west. I know that's sort of the default choice, and usually a very safe one, but I didn't realize they have the fewest returning starters of anyone in the B1G. AND they play Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan State, and Ohio State on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Got my hands on this year's Phil Steele CFB preview mag. Nebraska #4 in the West. Sky's the limit for Frosty!!!

On a related note he's got Wisconsin winning the west. I know that's sort of the default choice, and usually a very safe one, but I didn't realize they have the fewest returning starters of anyone in the B1G. AND they play Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan State, and Ohio State on the road.
                            The team that wins the West will be the one that has the fewest games against the big-4 in the East. That has always been the case

Edit: Pick Northwestern. They only play PSU of the Big-4.

Or go with no divisions at all.
                            Last edited by Da Geezer; July 15, 2022, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• fNW is pure dogshit though. I would pick either Minnesota or Iowa honestly. Wisconsin 3rd...UNL 4th. Purdue is 5th whilst Illinois and fNW are horrid.

UNL could go anywhere from 3-9 to 9-3. Guaranteed losses @ Meatchicken and @ Iowa...Minny and Wisky at home lose one or the other...3 non con wins are given...fNW and Illinois SHOULD be wins...rest are 50/50 including OU...

Now STFU.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                From Tom Cotton today:

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) vowed to investigate ESG practices by “climate cartel” groups like BlackRock that are “contributing to $5 a gallon gas” “so a lot of fancy investment bankers can feel good about themselves” and “think they drive an electric car when really they’re driving a coal-powered car as opposed to a gas-powered car.”
                                Cotton stated, “[W]hat Larry Fink and BlackRock have done, in part through collusion with this Climate Action Partnership, is essentially create a climate cartel. They are trying to suppress investment in the fossil fuel industry in America. And I know you have a lot of CEOs and investors who watch. I would just say this, if you’re thinking about joining this climate cartel, you better think again, and you better lawyer up. There’s a reason why America’s top law firms are already advising their clients to be wary here, because this is contributing to $5 a gallon gas and when Republicans take charge in November, I’m going to make sure that the Congress is investigating these matters. This is almost certainly a breach of these firms’ fiduciary duties, probably a civil violation of anti-trust laws, … and very possibly a criminal violation.”

He later added, “[T]here are real victims here, not just companies that use these fuels or that produce them, but families in Arkansas who are trying to stretch their budgets to make them — to pay for $5 a gallon gas or to pay for diesel for their tractors. There are real victims here that are the target of these cartels, so a lot of fancy investment bankers can feel good about themselves, so they can think they drive an electric car when really they’re driving a coal-powered car as opposed to a gas-powered car.”
                                He speaks the truth. People who have not seen it directly cannot fathom how much damage Wall Street and, especially Black Rock, have done to Corporate America and ultimately the American consumer. There's literally no excuse for gasoline to not be $2/gallon right now. And that's only a small part of it. Corporate governance boards kowtow to Wall Street leftists and this shows up on many ways.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; July 15, 2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X