Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lion.jpg
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• The GOP isn't in control of anything, much less the presidency.

Biden is the one who should be the 'cowardly lion' in the cartoon.

Cackles is longing to be Prez, and it may happen sooner than later.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• God help us.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• jim-justin-split.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Justin Trudeau shows his new look. He want's the lead part in Dum and Dummerer III

Comment

• TACO-BELLE-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Shake those tacos, Jill.

Comment

• This is very good news for the Intel project in Ohio. Cornyn signaling the scaled-back reconciliation package means enough R's will vote for the chips bill.

Comment

• cons.JPG
                Last edited by Obi-Jon; July 17, 2022, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• There were almost 400 cops at the scene of the Uvalde shooting. I saw someone snarkily post that that's roughly double the number of defenders at the Alamo.

The scathing new report by lawmakers in Texas says "systemic failures" created a chaotic scene that lasted more than an hour before the gunman at Robb Elementary School was finally confronted.

Comment

• ...or the rough attendance of a Biden rally...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                      Except that Trump was thrown out on his ass at the first opportunity.

Comment

• Yet he still plays puppet master of the GOP, to the delight of his scrotum suckers.
                        Last edited by Obi-Jon; July 17, 2022, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• If I was POTUS and Talent was VP...I would find away to knock him off...then select Jennifer Anniston as his replacement.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 293277202_5520751611282946_119658656117700687_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=v9zOamyBGuAAX951YW3&_nc_oc=AQmq2M2AqVlakI_f8JPIFWLbz1RKO8z4e4HSTUbv_af7Z5qy3s5Xi80aOVGGdHsxcKc&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT9c8vT7r

Comment

• If it took you that long...you are dumber than I previously thought...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X