No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, when were Rogan and DJT ever on the "INs"? Rogan endorsed Bernie. Well, as much as he endorses anyone. He consistently badmouthes DJT. Other than taking ivermectin, which, apparently, is enough to raise the ire of Progs everywhere, he really doesn't abide DJT all that much.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan fans will always have Harbaugh's off-season victory over the WOKE ELITE to crow about should ruin and damnation occur in Columbus.

Not that that's in any way likely with born-on-third elitist Ryan Day and his Maginot Line defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I can speak for Ohio State fans, and there's not enough hours in the day for CRD to fix his god-awful basketball on grass bullshit. We'd all prefer that he spend all his hours focused on fielding a defense that can hold teams under 56 points.
        Georgia just scored again on the Bama D.

Forget game 2 at Texas. Game 1 against Utah State will give us fits.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sandbaggapalooza is upon us...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fear the Fighting Hawks

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              IMO, you get what you deserve if you wade into a political issue. Most B10 coaches should have enough commonsense to appreciate that nobody gives a flying fuck what they think on a given political issue. What people and fans want to know is whether or not that coach has a plan to fix a disastrously and humiliatingly bad defense.

LBJ speaks out of his ass all the time and rightly gets railed by the right. Now, of course, the Media on the right is considerably smaller than the Institutional/Legacy/Democract Media, but still.

That said, at least HARBAUGH!!! is most likely speaking from a point of personal conviction as opposed to woeful ignorance.
              Lyndon Baines Johnson?

Comment

• As I stated in another thread, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Jim Harbaugh to appear with DJT at a political rally soon. If my guess is accurate, if he's a "R" at all, he's more of a Mitt Romney/Susan Collins "R" than he is a DJT "R".

And as for osu this year, all sandbaggery will be fully exposed for what it is. They are inarguably the best team in the B1G, and its not close. They're an absolute lock for the CFP, and they may even go in as the top seed. They have no real opposition until the CFP.

They have no worse than the #2 QB in the country. Depending on how Alabama performs, Stroud could be #1. He and his family can make Heisman weekend reservations in NYC right now.

They have the absolute best WR corps in CFB right now, before they even take the field. They have at least 4 guys who could start anywhere in CFB in that room. Some of them could make NFL teams right now.

They have an OL that has at least 2 first round NFL draft picks, and there could be more.

And the defense was young last year, which is the worst thing you can say about them. This year, they are primed, experienced and ready to roll. And they will roll.

Michigan's win over them in November was a great win. Well deserved, and the product of hard work, grit, and determination. But the guys responsible for that are long gone. In that game, I saw OSU actually play very well in certain situations. Stroud still made some throws that were amazing. Their RB (Henderson?) knocked off some runs that were every bit as good as Haskins' runs. They showed that they are a team of the future, and the future starts in September 2022. And they're going to make Michigan pay for that win.

This is the year of the buckeye. Unfortunately. And we'll never hear the end of it.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Back to politics ...

295042330_3154195458167635_7027913266846430799_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=nHUF9miCGZQAX_lX0c0&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT8hydbpxD51AXi04DsBP6zyoIa6N2UwQVPrtDdWr9s-Nw&oe=62DD2E49.jpg

Comment

• Wiz:

XOXOXO

Comment

• ...you make me feel like dancin'...I wanna dance the night away...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now you JUST HAD to ruin a great moment with Leo Sayer, didn't you?

Comment

• sorry
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Russia, if you're listening, please nuke this thread now. Thanks

Comment

• Reaction to random stories

1) I have no idea why Schumer is hemming and hawing on the same-sex marriage bill. Put it up for a vote. From the sound of things it very well has 60 votes. Hell, Portman says he will co-sponsor it.

2) Reserving judgment on the Secret Service text stuff but it appears that they received at least 3 or 4 requests from Congress and DHS to preserve the text messages before they went ahead and allowed individual agents to wipe their phones. Whether it's incompetence or a cover-up, that's pretty bad.

3) Bannon trial will PROBABLY be over this week. There's just not much to say or argue about.

Comment

Working...
                                X