• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Russia, if you're listening, please nuke this thread now. Thanks
    Thirded
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NY Supreme Court judge orders Giuliani to appear before the Fulton County grand jury.

This judge scheduled a hearing last Wednesday at which Rudy could've presented his side of the story, but apparently he didn't bother to show up.

Trump election case: Rudy Giuliani ordered to testify at grand jury (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Gee...a liberal judge orders a Republican to appear before a grand jury...shocker...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• interesting study fron new england journal of medicine regarding vaccines. Involved a million patients in Qatar

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105..._railB_article

the conclusions dont exactly support getting covid vaccines

Comment

• You're not supposed to do your own research.

Comment

• That research was funded by Cornell Med school so you're fucking welcome. Cornell killing it once again.

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Electoral count reform bills that will close loopholes Trump tried to take advantage of. One change I definitely like is that to challenge any state you currently just need one House member and one Senator. The new law requires 20% of the House AND 20% of the Senate to object.

Senators announce bipartisan bills to stop candidates from stealing elections (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• You have to love our freedoms and the lengths some men (women?) go to get laid....lol
                    ​​​​​https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-out-womens-f/

Comment

• Prosecution rests in the Steve Bannon trial. Just two witnesses. One of the last things shown to the jury were posts from Bannon on Gettr gloating about how he refused to comply with the subpoena. Sounds like the Defense probably won't put Bannon on the stand and will be over pretty quickly. Not inconceivable there's a verdict tomorrow but I'd be amazed if there still wasn't one on Friday. And of course he will appeal.

Comment

• Lets see what the defense puts up. If its the usual tripe - committee unconstitutional/no authority/witch hunt - then let him have two consecutive 1 year terms. His flapping lips and wagging tongue will be popular in prison. He should have copped the offered deal of no more than 30 days in jail, which I think is extraordinarily light for a contempt of Congress charge. Had he just shown up and pled the 5th he wouldn't be in this predicament. Evidently it was more important to prance before Trump and his cult.
                        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• You can bet that with all the revenge 'investigations' the GOP will initiate post November will result in every D pleading the 5th on every question. The only upside (for viewers) and the downside (for the GOP) is we will see Jim "Jackass" Jackson raging his delusional diatribes for the Trump cult again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Electoral count reform bills that will close loopholes Trump tried to take advantage of. One change I definitely like is that to challenge any state you currently just need one House member and one Senator. The new law requires 20% of the House AND 20% of the Senate to object.

Senators announce bipartisan bills to stop candidates from stealing elections (nbcnews.com)
                            So, in Michigan, any Republican that wants to challenge election results is SOL. There are two Democrat senators. Once again, The Party looks after its own.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You'll sing a different tune when there's at least one Repub senator. I think the intention of the bill is very good given the antics of certain members of Congress.

Comment

• so what the general belief around here

Any worry at all about hunterbidens laptop?

all the financial dealings and sexual ties with likley russian assets and choines businessman seemingly lead to his old m,ans involvment

issue likely opens up after november when the rebups start there round of witchhuints to prove old mand joe the big guy also got his cut.

is this the way the Dems get rid of Joe in 2023 and kamala becomes the new boss only to give way to donnie T in 2024

can we put this on the prediction thread next to the smarty jones lock of the century prediction

Comment

Working...
                                X