No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing is with Jones is he's not going away. He will get trounced in those other lawsuits, but those judgments will get whittled down and his followers will be undeterred.

Comment

• I’m thrilled so many people want me to re-read nonsense.

Meanwhile, LMMFAO at anyone who thinks Batgirl was nixed for anything other than being awful. Then again, anyone who thinks HELICOPTER MONEY!!! is sound policy likely has zero clue about costs/benefits.

BIDEN BOOM!!!!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        It is primarily the maladjusted and mentally ill that are racing to the defense of Jones,.
        What are you talking about? The Democrats aren't defending Alex Jones.

Comment

• Talent,

I would like you to read Wizard’s obituary.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It probably was awful, it is Batgirl. But it wasn't meant to be released in theaters.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Talent,

He could save himself some time and just re-read the obit of Bob Guccione

Comment

He could save himself some time and just re-read the obit of Bob Guccione
                  On second thought, Wizard’s untimely death would cause a rift in the frozen wing-ketchup continuum in southeast Nebraska.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A handout! With MY money!!

Well now that I’m a part owner, we’re gonna make some changes around here…
                    Well being as though the government forced an unnecessary shutdown and damn near bankrupted me and many others...but you...as a non biz owner wouldn't understand...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Talent,

I'm dead? Shit I must have gone to hell cuz I still see all of you asshats...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "So my message to Congress is this: Listen to the American people."

"This is the strongest bill you can pass to lower inflation, continue to cut the deficit, reduce healthcare costs, tackle the climate crisis, and promote America’s energy security, all while reducing the burdens facing working-class and middle-class families."

Lol. Do progs actually believe this fucking garbage? JFC.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Aviator Joe...China Joe...Chairman Poopypants...Big Guy...Sleepy Joe...Creepy Joe...Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific Joe...whatever you call him...he and this administration is an unmitigated fucking disaster...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd hoped that The Chairman would somehow have some success as President. But, the only 'success' he's had is re-defining what a recession is, (we're not in one, he says) and releasing oil from the strategic reserves to bring down gas prices about $1.50. Of course, he was directly responsible for gas prices going up by $3.80 here in Michigan, so there's a ways to go to get prices back to where they were when he took the oath. It was $1.70 here in Michigan. It got as high as $5.35. Its 'down' to $3.99 now. Yippee. Oh, and if you don't like high gas prices, just go out and buy an electric car! Simple. Of course, your electric bill will shoot up but hey, less emissions, right? Well, then again, the electrical grid is mostly run by coal and natural gas powered plants.... Good job, Joe.

So the Taliban re-took Afghanistan after Joe ordered the US out. And the US left behind all kinds of neat weapons for them. Cool! Inflation is the highest its been since the 70's. China and Russia are looking for a fight with us. Joe is sucking up to the 'palestinians', who in spite of their sworn goal of eliminating Israel and the Jewish people, are now receiving American tax dollars again. That makes a nice gift when their suicide bombers blow themselves up on buses and marketplaces, and the cash goes to their surviving families. Good job, Joe.

And oh yes.. "monkeypox" is the new national disease crisis, even though Joe's experts agree that over 90% of the cases are being spread by gay men via anal sex. But, hey .. lets get started on a vaccine, and require EVERYONE to get it or lose their job, home, or whatever else the woke people can think of.

Last edited by lineygoblue; August 6, 2022, 12:26 AM.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• swoon5.jpg

Yep. Everything is Biden's fault.
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Conservatives must really love reruns.

Comment

Working...
                                X