No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI is now demanding that the footage of Mar-o-lago be turned over to them.

Nothing says "integrity" like demanding that your activities be kept secret.

I wonder why the FBI wants for the public to not be able to see what they were doing in Trump's house.

Comment

• 14d47c8f7056224e.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        The FBI is now demanding that the footage of Mar-o-lago be turned over to them.

Nothing says "integrity" like demanding that your activities be kept secret.

I wonder why the FBI wants for the public to not be able to see what they were doing in Trump's house.
        I wonder why the Trumps have all this damning evidence of the FBI planting evidence and aren’t making it public. Or the warrant. Or what the FBI took

Must be a 4-D chess thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I wonder why the Trumps have all this damning evidence of the FBI planting evidence and aren’t making it public. Or the warrant. Or what the FBI took

Must be a 4-D chess thing
          There's probably a shit ton of footage to review and only the FBI knows what they took right now. They reportedly ransacked every room and carted out tons of shit.

Why doesn't the FBI want anyone else to have the footage of what they were doing?
          Last edited by Hannibal; August 10, 2022, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Yeah what Republican was it today that compared Merrick Garland with Heinrich Himmler, who oversaw the Holocaust? I forget off the top of my head. Probably lots of them

Glad your side is really keeping things in perspective and not getting carried away by hyperbole just to leech cash from suckers who actually believe all of Trump’s bullshit.

Republicans calling Joe Biden as bad as Hitler or Stalin. And you know how Hitler was beaten right? It was by donating $500 to the opposition party by midnight to receive a 10x match and an incredible “Let’s go Brandon!!” bumper sticker that will make the libs LOSE THEIR MINDS!!!! Take THAT, you Nazis!!

Comment

• Trump has a copy of the search warrant and a copy of the FBI inventory of what was taken. Releasing both would show his guilt or innocence of intentionally and illegally retaining classified materials. Show us what a witch hunt/hoax/persecution this is.
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

There's probably a shit ton of footage to review and only the FBI knows what they took right now. They reportedly ransacked every room.

It's on the FBI to release the warrant. The supposed premise for this raid is still being kept secret.

Why doesn't the FBI want anyone else to have the footage of what they were doing?
                So you think the police force of any place in the country allows a homeowner to follow them Around filming them while they execute a search warrant?

It’s on the FBI to release the warrant or what they took? Why? That makes zero sense. You clowns claim it will exonerate Trump the minute it’s made public. Trump playing that truly 4-D chess again to NOT release evidence that’ll clear him and make the FBI do it for him. This is QANon levels of delusion

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                  Trump has a copy of the search warrant and a copy of the FBI inventory of what was taken. Releasing both would show his guilt or innocence of intentionally and illegally retaining classified materials. Show us what a witch hunt/hoax/persecution this is.
                  They do have the warrant but not a manifest of what was taken.

Comment

• They don’t always give you a copy of a warrant. They show it to you, but sometimes you have to go to the court clerk and pay(!) for a copy.

And they are supposed to catalog and give you a receipt of what they took. Of course, that can be “box of papers” or some other vague description.

I can’t imagine Trump’s team turning over the original video without making a copy.

I am not a lawyer, but I have watched a lot of Law and Order Re-runs.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes he does. It is required that an inventory be provided of items removed by federal search warrant. It can be general (documents concerning Kim Jong Il) in the case of boxes of documents concerning that individual without specifically naming each individual document. It can also be very specific if its a single material.
                      Last edited by Obi-Jon; August 10, 2022, 05:47 PM.
                      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

So you think the police force of any place in the country allows a homeowner to follow them Around filming them while they execute a search warrant?
                        Donald Trump didn't follow them around with a camera. The cameras were already there. They can't contaminate a scene. If there's nothing shady on the cameras, why demand that the footage be kept secret?
                        Last edited by Hannibal; August 10, 2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Yes he does. It is required that an inventory be provided of items removed by federal search warrant.
                          Like I said above, it can be a fairly vague description - especially if it’s boxes of papers/files.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yes he does. It is required that an inventory be provided of items removed by federal search warrant.
                            The Trump team is demanding a physical copy of the warrant and a manifest of what was taken.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-...-raid-warrant/

rump’s legal team is considering legal action to force the Justice Department to “turn over a physical copy of the search warrant, the affidavit, and a complete inventory of what was taken in the Mar-a-Lago raid.” It’s unclear if Trump would publicly release those records
                            Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I can’t imagine Trump’s team turning over the original video without making a copy..
                            The FBI doesn't give a shit about getting a copy of the footage. What they want is for you to not be able to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Like I said above, it can be a fairly vague description - especially if it’s boxes of papers/files.
                              Yes, it can be vague. Could just be “13 boxes of files”. But he absolutely has this in his possession. And could releas it any time.

The version of the warrant Trump has should say what they were looking for and where they are allowed to look. The version stating underlying evidence won’t be public until there’s an indictment (if ever)

Comment

• Hanni you chuckle at the Trumps raising money off this and the poor suckers shoveling out the moolah but then assume anything they are saying publicly is TRUE?

None of these assholes really think America has become Stalin’s Russia. But they know there’s a huge market of gullible idiots out there that do. Steven Crowder calls it a declaration of war and his response? Offers a new tshirt for sale and sticks his hand out for donations. Boy, that’ll sock Uncle Adolf in the eye!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X