• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Republic.

StrangeLoon
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Supposedly Garland will be making a statement at 2:30.

Comment

• If Trump's not careful, the feds are gonna find out about that riot at the Capitol. He better hope one of those boxes wasn't marked "Top Secret Plan for Capitol Riot on January 6, 2021".

Comment

• NETWORK, NJ– Desperate to stay off the Fed’s radar, the mob has scrapped the letters ‘AstroTurf Supply & Installation’ off their hideout and renamed it ‘Hunter’s Laptop.’ The storefront is located in Newark’s Westgate Shopping Center and the FBI refuses to come within fifty miles of the new shop.

To show how safe the new business name keeps them; Mickey ‘The Hard Drive’ Stacks provided a demonstration for a CNN reporter by calling the FBI himself.

“Yeah, I’s heard there somma them January 6th Trump supports here,” Mickey said into his cell phone.

“There are? WHERE? You must tell us, now!” the federal agent screamed.

“Sure. Theys by the Westgate Shopping Center. Ya know by the new Hunter’s Laptop location?” he said smiling
          Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I heard the FBI found a box in Trump's house labeled "Hoffa's remains"...I guess we'll see...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Guy here in Ohio is still in a standoff with the cops in some damn corn field. He apparently attacked security with a nail gun at the FBI building, then pulled out a rifle and fled. Shot at the cops pursuing him. May have been wounded and has continued shooting at the police since stopping. I-71 between Cincinnati and Columbus has been shut down for almost 4 hours at this point.

Busy day, eh Wiz? How do you find time to post?

Comment

• a46bf572a4b93792.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  I heard the FBI found a box in Trump's house labeled "Hoffa's remains"...I guess we'll see...
                  heh.. they were actually labelled "ACME - Hoffa's Remains"

Comment

• 00121f78adfc2056.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Guy here in Ohio is still in a standoff with the cops in some damn corn field. He apparently attacked security with a nail gun at the FBI building, then pulled out a rifle and fled. Shot at the cops pursuing him. May have been wounded and has continued shooting at the police since stopping. I-71 between Cincinnati and Columbus has been shut down for almost 4 hours at this point.

Busy day, eh Wiz? How do you find time to post?
                      Talent hasn’t posted since this morning.

Just sayin…

Comment

• As I was authoring my latest Ukraine update (above) after I posted it I saw there was quite a robust discussion about US fighting forces compared to the Russians. The war in Ukraine has exposed many deficiencies in the Russian Armed forces. I can tell you none of these were not recognized long before the Russian Army performed so poorly in Ukraine.

I have a very good friend, a former Marine, who currently works for and writes position papers for the NSC in his position with a VIrgina based think tank of former military officers. About a year ago, he wrote an analysis of the Russian military. In it he reported the Russians were all show and nothing more of substance. In an engagement with forward deployed NATO forces, those forces would hold a signficant advantage and it is why Putin is carefully avoiding the potential for such an engagement in the prosecution of his war in Ukraine. He does just enough to not provoke a NATO response. Unlike others who think Putin has demonstrated restraint, he is a ruthless, calculating, fucking bastard with no morality and no honor.

Issues were the absence of a strong NCO component, command rigidity in the execution of orders and a distinct lack of iniative demonstrated by lower ranking officers who often deferred action only when superiors in thier immediate chain granted the authorty to undertake it. A lack of electronics support, repair and maintenance of purportedly technically advanced weapons in air, naval and army units rendered them far less capable than authors of authoritative books like Janes made them out to be. A lack of training to integrate combined arms at the tactical level degraded the capacity of the Russian military to employ combined arms effectively. Most experience of the Russian military was gained in Putin's multiple wars he engaged his forces in over his presidency. Units were training in these adventures using bad equipment, bad tactics and bad command and control. That simply cemented the built in inefficiencies into bad lessons for officers up and down the chain and reliance on bad tactical doctrine. The Russian military's performance in Ukraine is proof of the accuracy of my friends analysis and report.

Despite the giggling about the alphabet people being integrated into the US military, to aver that has any significant impact on the combat capabilities of US military forces is silly. This is especially true of combat forces currently forward deployed around the globe. It may be a distraction but by-in large, it has zero real impact on fighting capabilities. Warfare as an extension of failed political ends fails or succeeds based on how effectively one side can mass combat power at a critical time so as to overwhelm an opponent's capacity to defend against it. Very few alphabet people, if any, are in positions within the US military to have an effect one way or the other on this fundamental principle of war. It amounts to frivolous talk to mock US war fighting capabilities.
                        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; August 11, 2022, 02:05 PM.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Garland was half an hour late and only spoke about 5 minutes. Main thing was he says they are motioning to partially unseal the warrant and inventory. Those might be made public as soon as today depending on how fast the court moves.

Comment

• Comment

• Banana Republic.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you and yer yapper would stay sealed...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X