No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...right out of page 1 of the Dem playbook...the buying of votes...and you all thought Crazy Bernie lost that primary...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I'm race baiting,? you are the one calling my neighborhood a ghetto.
      um, no. You were actually the one who brought it up. But, well, Clarenceville schools aren't what they used to be. Getting my son into the Livonia school system was a godsend.

So, yeah. It's been my neighborhood too- for 21 years. I've spent most of that time lamenting why we don't have any decent places to get a burger and a beer. Smoothies don't just cut it.

Now, answer the question: what's so great about Whitmer, Tlaib, etc?
      Last edited by Tom W; August 24, 2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• I know some people from Livonia...good hard working people...my friend owned a computer services company there and his son was a conservative politician in the area. Most people I know from Michigan are good people...in fact Mrs. Wiz III lived in Hillsdale for a decade...we are thinking about going to the UNL-M game is AA later this year...unless the 'skers are 2-6 heading there...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          ...Whitmer has ran the state like its her own little playground. Play by her rules, or get run over by the State Police, State Health Department, the Attorney General, or anyone else that identifies as her pals. Now she has a majority on the MSC, which gives her more permission to do whatever she wants. This is what people are re-electing in November, and its what makes so many Michigan voters so STOOPID. They'll continue to give people like her, Stupidnow, Nessel and Peters a good-paying government job, in spite of the idiocy in the way they represent the people....Elections have consequences. And when these idiots are re-elected in November, Michigan will get more of the same. And, because of stupid voters, we'll deserve it.

Whitmer came into office there was a $3B deficit, today there is a $3.5B surplus. All my local roads and bridges have been fixed and I live in a heavily R area. My taxes have not increased over the last 4 years. I got $400 per vehicle back from insurance robber barons. We now have a $1.5B 'rainy day' fund in case we elect an idiot like Engler again. Plus, financially, I'm much better off today than I was 4 years ago.

So tell me why I should vote for Tudor Dixon?

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Michigan GOP is totally what you want: Trump devotees that want to own the libs. (froot)

It's this kind of BS you're getting called out on here. I thought Tom made that abundantly clear. I don't think anyone posting here with a conservative bent to their political ideology is a Trump devotee or an election denier. I can think of one or two who question the election results but none of them seem to want to have a knife fight over it.

If conservatives here support any thing about Trump, it was some - for me, a limited number - of his policies but all of us are also ardent critics of his behavior and conduct as president. His egotism and clown act got in the way of getting behind some worthwhile FP goals as well as national ones.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• JB nails it.

finally
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

It's this kind of BS you're getting called out on here. I thought Tom made that abundantly clear. I don't think anyone posting here with a conservative bent to their political ideology is a Trump devotee or an election denier. I can think of one or two who question the election results but none of them seem to want to have a knife fight over it.

If conservatives here support any thing about Trump, it was some - for me, a limited number - of his policies but all of us are also ardent critics of his behavior and conduct as president. His egotism and clown act got in the way of getting behind some worthwhile FP goals as well as national ones.
                I'm saying you fellas that aren't wild about Trump but are conservative are a dying breed. When you guys push back on what I say, it seems like you are under the impression that you guys are much more numerous than you are. The GOP establishment is clearly Trumpers. There is no scenario where the party can nominate a better candidate that isn't an election denier who loves Trump. A candidate that doesn't bend the knee is electoral death in a GOP primary, especially for the Michigan gubernatorial primary.

Comment

• Conservatives are a dying breed. heh.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 80% of American think the country is on the wrong track...but conservatives are a dying breed.

You jusdt can't make this shit up.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, there might not be a lot of bars in NE Livonia, but if you cross over into Redford or Detroit, you can get soused pretty easily on a Wednesday afternoon. Froot's probably at one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Conservatives are a dying breed. heh.
                        Didn't say that, they are all enthralled by Trump and that includes you. Your very small criticism of Trump is virtue signaling. Most of the primary candidates are election deniers and love Trump, if they don't they are quiet as fuck about it.

Lynn Cheney is as conservative as you can get a you fellas were thrilled that she got her ass kicked for opposing Trump. You're a Trump guy, you post numerous Trump memes and what he does thrills you.

Comment

• What better candidate than Tudor Dixon was a available for the gubernatorial primary?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            For it not be a mess you would need changes in the party that you would call RINO..
                            This is not at all true. The "stolen election" rhetoric is off putting to a lot of people but the rest of the Republican agenda isn't. DeSantis is anything but a RINO and he is going to win his reelection by double digits. And he's not even that charismatic. It's a testament to what can be accomplished when you don't hate your base.

Comment

• Enthralled with Trump?

More Trump Derangement Syndrome. Heh. I just find it humorous how infatuated the Progs are with a man who isn't president anymore. It's great theatre...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Florida is a red state across the board.

The last time a GOP presidential candidate got over 50 percent was W in 2004.

Comment

Working...
                                X