No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile, the last three Georgia polls have shown Walker leading Warnock. All of them are "Likely Voter" polls as opposed to "Registered Voter" polls. (I have to admit though that I am not 100% convinced that "Likely Voter" is necessarily more accurate). That's now looking like it's better than a 50/50 chance at a much-needed flip for the Rs. Walker is a lousy candidate but he will likely be a party line vote if he wins, and not a Romney style cuck.

Pennsylvania, on the other hand, is still looking like a disaster for the Rs. Even Trafalgar has Fetterman with a lead there. Given how far Left Fetterman is, that would be a catastrophe if he wins. If Oz defies the odds and wins he still won't be a reliable vote.

Meanwhile, in Ohio, the Rs are running ads calling Tim Ryan "Taxing Tim". Way to go, Rs. If it was still the 1990s, you'd have a great ad there. Vance will probably still win but I'm expecting him to underperform Trump.

The tone deafness of Republicans vis-a-vis their base never ceases to amaze me.
    Last edited by Hannibal; September 9, 2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Oh, for sure we least ungracious conquering. But, the West isn't going to turn into the Rest of the World.
      Paris today: (I'm not cherry picking. You can find hundreds of these)

5354450935_5b3bd27184_b.jpg

CUHnTSJU8AEgEzy.jpg

saintdenis2.jpg?strip=all&w=634.jpg
      atc_thumb_325456c0d38406f56a30f89ab3bb163a1c019733.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
      2E8F383400000578-0-image-a-5_1447865058385.jpg

Yes, yes, I know. I'm a racist for posting these pictures. I wish that I was a noble non-racist who could look at the cultural enrichment of Paris and celebrate.
      Last edited by Hannibal; September 9, 2022, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Vance will probably still win but I'm expecting him to underperform Trump.
        There's zero doubt Vance will underperform DJT and nearly zero doubt that he will underperform EVERY other R running statewide. The only question is whether Ohio is red enough to carry his half-ass campaign home.

Actually, that should be no more than a quarter-ass. I apologize to all those who have half-assed shit. That was an uncalled for and purely accidental insult.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of racism, here is South Caroilna's Democrat Senatorial candidate. "Treat White people like shit." Keep them "under your thumb".

I wish that I was a noble non-racist who could celebrate the denigration of White people by powerful Democrats.
          Last edited by Hannibal; September 9, 2022, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Jesus!

Comment

• Joe Biden -- "MAGA Republicans want to turn back the clock"

Um, yes. Yes we do want to turn back the clock.

2da51d6f76430970.jpg

Comment

• Tucker had an excellent, excellent take on The Queen and the British Empire last night, including the idiocy of referencing "evil" British colonialism.

How, for example, did Africa fare after the British left? Let's see. Uganda got Idi Amin, who was a cannibal. Rhodesia became Zimbabwe and then became the poorest country on the planet under the racist lunatic Robert Mugabe. As of tonight, South Africa is still being run into the ground by an incompetent kleptocratic called Cyril Ramaphosa. So, it's hard to see any of that as an improvement because it's not an improvement.
                Last edited by Hannibal; September 9, 2022, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  The biggest losers in imperialism were the imperialists themselves. Maintaining an empire leads to strife and bankruptcy. It was arrogant of the West to think that we could turn the rest of the world into the West. Now we have the Rest of the World turning the West into the Rest of the World. And it's not going to end well.

20th Century Marxists adopted the "White Europeans are evil" mantra because it fits their view of the world, and they shoved it down everyone's throats via the education system.
                  One of the underappreciated benefits (side effects, really) of a parochial education is that we were routinely reminded of the Missions and what they were doing in places that occupied HUGE chunks of the maps that we saw in our World Geography class. It was an obvious attempt to guilt us into handing over part of our lunch money or keep us from spending our allowance or paper route profits on video games. In reality, it only served to convince us that Hell, I don't want to have 10 kids and live in shitholes like that.

Comment

• Today's racism = whatever the Progs say it is...and can only be performed by MAGA Republicans...and no discussion or debate is allowed...or you are a racist...iffen you are a white non-Prog.

That I believe is in the new Webster's...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh...
                      Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        Good lord, JB, for every person Flynn is getting into a position to screw with votes, the Dems have hundreds of like-situated officials.
                        I could be mistaken but I don't recall Democrats elected to state and local positions where they are in a position to screw with voting when they don't like the outcome calling for stop the steal. Al Gore? Maybe but the case being made for worrisome extreme right wingers who are demonstrably calling the 2020 election fraudulent and advocating for measures to return Trump to the presidency exceeds anything that happened post Gore/Bush.

​​​​​​It is dangerous shit indeed.

But so is an apparatus that keeps obsessing over them and inflating their significance. It’s not like they’re innocent of all wrongdoing. They just want to keep telling you that they are.
                        Not long ago, I believed that those on the right, the extremists there, were a fringe minority with the "apparatus obsessing over them" thereby inappropriately elevating thier importance as a movment that could have untoward political implications. The left is certainly motivated to exaggerate the threat and I won't deny that but I've shifted my view that they are a fringe minority unable to force changes to a view that acknowledges this cohort is a political heavyweight with the capacity to influence outcomes and policy that is consistent with their most extreme right wing idiologies.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ......... of course, this movement is juxtaposed with the idiocy of the extreme left whackos. It's called an increasing and dangerous polarization of ideologies. There's been a shit done of decent articles written on this very real American problem.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Didn't the left with Hitlary claim DJT stole the election of 2016...and went to the degree of filing (and paying for) a phony dossier...and this went on for 4 years plus?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              ......... of course, this movement is juxtaposed with the idiocy of the extreme left whackos. It's called an increasing and dangerous polarization of ideologies. There's been a shit done of decent articles written on this very real American problem.
                              The extreme Right is a response to the rise of the extreme Left. This was true throughout the 20th Century. That is why you will not solve the problem by attacking the extreme Right.

Comment

• fuckin' MAGA
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X