Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real martyr there.

Comment

• Liney. I don't know if it makes you racist, but it makes you wrong. No one is happy about people dying. I know you disagree with those guys, but that doesn't make them monsters, anymore than it should make you a monster to them.

That's part of the problem right now.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Haven't heard anything more on it. The guy's pic going around who was carrying a rifle in a cammo shirt supposedly gave up his rifle to police before/during the shooter was said to "turn himself in" wasn't part of the shootings as far as I know. The dead guy is the only one I heard anything about so far.
        You mean the guy exercising his 2nd amendment rights? I wonder why a peaceful dude exercising his rights would have come under suspicion.

Comment

• Explanation given is that he was carrying a long rifle and they thought at the time a rifle was responsible for the attacks.

That being said, I don't know why that's okay. Why does someone need to walk around in public with something like that strapped around your body. Other than "because he can". Doesn't make anyone around him feel safe.

Comment

• Racist shooter.

RIP to all the victims and families affected by the shootings in the last couple of days.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Cody... When I said which college would be stupid not to raise cost of tuition it was based upon the fact that if the gov't was paying, why not raise the price. It has happened with increase financial aid... It would happen again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hoss... I wish BO took a more active roll in calming the masses... But I think you are correct about this decade compared to the 1960's. Hopefully the next won't represent the 70's with gas shortages.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  Hoss... I wish BO took a more active roll in calming the masses... But I think you are correct about this decade compared to the 1960's. Hopefully the next won't represent the 70's with gas shortages.

Not a fan of his comments about relations between the black community and law enforcement. I have my criticisms of it too, but one has to be careful when playing near tinder.

We already had our gas shortage...but if we go back to bellbottoms and disco, I'm leaving.

Comment

• Fox News is reporting friends of Micah Xavier Johnson have said he became radicalized by the Black Panthers, a Domestic Terrorist Group.

If Berry, the Pot smoking mulatto had a son, would he be named Micah Xavier Johnson?
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• ...aaaaand there's an example.

Comment

• Where's the outrage?

Cellphone video showing Fresno police officers shooting an unarmed 19-year-old man lying on the ground at a gas station has sparked protests and prompted the FBI to launch an investigation.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Where's the narrative?

Comment

• How awful!

Comment

• One topic of discussion that should come out of this tragedy is the militarization of our police forces. They used a robot to kill the bad guy. (First off, I have no issue with a dead bad guy.) But as I understand it, law enforcement, at all levels, has a restriction on the use of deadly force. There must be a reasonable assumption that death or serious injury will result if deadly force is not immediately applied. In this incident, the cornered bad guy is approached by the robot that detonates a charge resulting in the bad guy's death. This is really not much different than a drone strike, but not in a time of war, used by the military.

Do we as a people want to authorize civilian personnel to kill trapped citizens by remote means without any oversight? In this case, the bad guy was cornered. The police could have waited him out or off'ed him if he emerged without surrendering. There's a fine line here imo. Its one thing for law enforcement to kill an active bad guy. Its another to remotely kill someone who is trapped and without any targets.

Thoughts?
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X